How Weather Effects Your Pee Fun?

Evening all! One thing I've noticed now that the weather is cooling down I am finding it less enjoyable to have naughty wetting fun. I really enjoy wearing a pair of briefs or boxer briefs and enjoying wetting / rewetting. This gets more difficult to enjoy as the weather gets colder and damper!

Does anyone else find they have less naughty fun as winter closes in? Does anyone have any fun ideas for wetting / rewetting fun even in winter? I'd love to hear some naughty suggestions to try!

That is where the disposable pull ups come in for me!! Great warm feeling your pant don't get wet unless you push the capacity of the pull-up.

Or spend a lot of time in my garage that I can heat.

Or you have to change what type of pee play you do. 

But the disposable pull-ups are great!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, nutinfancy said:

That is where the disposable pull ups come in for me!! Great warm feeling your pant don't get wet unless you push the capacity of the pull-up.

Or spend a lot of time in my garage that I can heat.

Or you have to change what type of pee play you do. 

But the disposable pull-ups are great!

I love the idea. I am just not sure I'm into that kind of thing. I suppose I'd need to try it properly! I wonder how much the largest ones can hold? How many times I could get away with wetting in one? 😮 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I love the idea. I am just not sure I'm into that kind of thing. I suppose I'd need to try it properly! I wonder how much the largest ones can hold? How many times I could get away with wetting in one? 😮 

I have found that I can get away with 3 times! And Ido better standing, sitting sometimes it'll flow back towards my waist.  And sometimes I kinda aim my dick up after I've filled the bottom half pretty good , that way it's full when I take it off!

Now one great thing is while wearing one your piss runs over your balls a lot more than it does if you just piss in your pants! And stays warmer longer!

12 minutes ago, swekiss said:

For me I think the only difference is more clothes = more in the way of spontaneous peeing in fun places. I do usually wear a dress with nothing under, but sometimes even I choose a pair of leggings under when it's very cold.

Nice! Do you wet the leggings at all? Or are you just into naughty peeing?

9 minutes ago, swekiss said:

For me I think the only difference is more clothes = more in the way of spontaneous peeing in fun places. I do usually wear a dress with nothing under, but sometimes even I choose a pair of leggings under when it's very cold.

My wife wears leggings a lot in the winter and if she sneezes real hard or coughs real hard she soaks her crotch, then has me feel how wet she is!! It's always a turn on!! And I think she likes that I like it!! And I think deep down she does too but it goes against everything she was taught as a child. But she doesn't change after she does it, is why I say I think she likes it!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, nutinfancy said:

I have found that I can get away with 3 times! And Ido better standing, sitting sometimes it'll flow back towards my waist.  And sometimes I kinda aim my dick up after I've filled the bottom half pretty good , that way it's full when I take it off!

Now one great thing is while wearing one your piss runs over your balls a lot more than it does if you just piss in your pants! And stays warmer longer!

Oh wow! That does sound like it'd really be good fun then! I imagine it is great fun just leaving it on as long as possible until it leaks!

• Love 1
Just now, jmatthews1995 said:

Oh wow! That does sound like it'd really be good fun then! I imagine it is great fun just leaving it on as long as possible until it leaks!

Yes it is!! I wear them to work all the time just about, I'll go to the bathroom normally,  only I may hold longer so I'm about to burst, then let out some little streams,  then finish normally!

And I progress as the day goes on, then about the last hour of work I begin pissing in it more.

Then when I get off from work,  I generally stop and pickup something to drink and a couple of packs of smokes! I tend to piss more while talking to the cashier,  for some reason I get off on peeing and talking to someone,  especially since they don't know what I'm doing!

Then on my way home I piss anytime I feel the urge!!

1 minute ago, nutinfancy said:

Yes it is!! I wear them to work all the time just about, I'll go to the bathroom normally,  only I may hold longer so I'm about to burst, then let out some little streams,  then finish normally!

And I progress as the day goes on, then about the last hour of work I begin pissing in it more.

Then when I get off from work,  I generally stop and pickup something to drink and a couple of packs of smokes! I tend to piss more while talking to the cashier,  for some reason I get off on peeing and talking to someone,  especially since they don't know what I'm doing!

Then on my way home I piss anytime I feel the urge!!

Sounds like a serious thrill! But I'd be far too nervous to do it in public! It'd end up being an at home pleasure I think just in case.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Sounds like a serious thrill! But I'd be far too nervous to do it in public! It'd end up being an at home pleasure I think just in case.

That's the best way to start with, then you know your limits and what you can get away with and when.

Then you can stretch the envelope!

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Nice! Do you wet the leggings at all? Or are you just into naughty peeing?

Never. I hate the thought of it. Peeing on someone else with clothes on, heck yes, but not wetting my self. So they are only in the way of a quick naughty pee.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, LadyP said:

I like to go out in a long coat, its easy to pee outside in the winter with clothing hiding what you're doing. There are also less people out and about because it's cold.

That definitely sounds like a nice thrill! 😄 I bet it gets the adrenaline going!

3 minutes ago, Watchyoupee said:

I enjoy peeing in the snow and I really love seeing where girls peed in the snow and left behind their frozen tissue

I have done that a couple of times. Always fun to try and spell your name out. 😂

• Like 1
7 hours ago, nutinfancy said:

My wife wears leggings a lot in the winter and if she sneezes real hard or coughs real hard she soaks her crotch, then has me feel how wet she is!! It's always a turn on!! And I think she likes that I like it!! And I think deep down she does too but it goes against everything she was taught as a child. But she doesn't change after she does it, is why I say I think she likes it!

wow this sounds real hot to me. Lucky you. It’s great your wife likes to let you feel her dampness and I hope you get to grab her panties once she removes them.

• Thanks 1

When the weather turns cold which isn't for a while in my area I pee outside much less . It is fun though to  occasionally pee in my pants outside in the cold. My warm pee warms my legs and causes steam to rise up from my jeans.

I do move most of my fun inside but it continues nonetheless 

• Like 2