Ask Miss Piss Anything

6 hours ago, chubbyjack said:

Tell us about the very first time you peed in front of someone either as a fetish or sexual way.

Never had I only ever pissed in front of my aunt, dad or brothers. That’s because I had to go 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, wivace6455 said:

First of all, thank you for this thread, this kind of openness in conversation is part of why I love this forum. 

Thank you for interacting with it

Did you have a moment that you recognized you had an interest in pee or was it more of a gradual realization? 

It was more over time since being raised by a single father not knowing how to potty train a girl and letting me figure it out with guidance of what a urge felt like so I would pee any where I have a urge until he saw I had it down which lead me to peeing in the toilet, but I would learn how to hover over toilets and my super thick, powerful, extremely messy stream would make mess. Leading to one of my closest friends telling about pee fetish so I started writing fiction about it that’s what started it 

If you could watch any celebrity pee or pee (or even cross streams!) with any celebrity, who would it be? 

Jennifer Lawrence 

How do you feel about the idea of urinals for female-bodied folks? Would you try one? 

Awesome finally more improvements for women and I wouldn’t my stream is to messy 

2 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

Pretty famous name on this site (MissPiss) from a few years ago, how did you get the name?

Miss Piss is a legend when I was a discovering pee I wrote many fictional stories about her so my name is homage to her 

Sorry I have edited out my other questions as I see they have pretty much been asked by others and answered.

So I will throw this one at you. Would you prefer to have the ability to instantly travel anywhere in space, or anywhere in time?

Edited by steve25805
44 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

So I will throw this one at you. Would you prefer to have the ability to instantly travel anywhere in space, or anywhere in time?

Anywhere in time I would be able to change so much about world might as well enjoy this giant sandbox we call earth to it’s highest potential 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Peetrickx said:

Do you like making a mess in public toilets and do you litter in your daily life? 

Making the mess in toilets is more of me being me it’s part of me, it’s not my fault my stream is messy and thick. Litter I think we all litter subconsciously

• Hot 1

You seem to be very proud of your strong, messy stream.

Is there a chance you would show it to us? It doesn't have to be revealing, maybe just as it's hitting something.

• Agree 1

You say your stream is very messy, have you ever tried to adapt your posture, spread your lips, adjust your pubic hair, or make any other change to have a less messy stream? Not that there's anything wrong with messy, just sounds inconvenient at times, and from what I've read spreading the labia, shaving, or shifting the hips can make a difference in allowing the stream to come out more cleanly. 

5 hours ago, glad1 said:

You seem to be very proud of your strong, messy stream.

Is there a chance you would show it to us? It doesn't have to be revealing, maybe just as it's hitting something.

Not one for filming plus sounds difficult