Confession: I love listening to other ladies pee in public bathrooms

As a male I love listening to women pee, especially if the flow is strong with some hiss.My ears are always tuned in when I know a female is peeing .

I don't care about men peeing. It does not matter because most of us use a urinal, so there is nothing to hear.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Peelover2002 said:

Hi all, as the title suggests I (22f) absolutely love the sound of other ladies relieving themselves in public bathrooms alongside me. Is this niche? Do you guys have similar encounters you’re willing to share? Thanks! 

@Peelover2002, from a woman's perspective, can you please describe what aspect(s) of the sound that you enjoy? Is there any style you enjoy the most?

(As a straight guy, I don't really get enjoyment listening to other men piss, unless it happens to be super loud or super long (or both) - but even then, it is more admiration (not enjoyment) of a great sounding piss.)

10 hours ago, Peelover2002 said:

From a woman’s perspective, I am familiarwith our anatomy therefore the image is crystal clear! (No pun intended!) I enjoy the wide array of sounds that differ from my own. I particularly appreciate a loud and fast hiss. A sigh of relief mixed in, along with other vocal inflections is music to my ears! 

@Peelover2002 I agree with you there Girls pee sounds are indeed very hot to listen to especially the incredible variety of incredibly sexy sounds girls can make while peeing. Just how do you sound like while peeing? Although a lot of girls tend to make certain kinds of sounds more often than others while peeing but in general I think most girls can make quite a lot of variety of sounds while peeing. Girls tend to make a variety of hissing, gushing, and whistling sounds while peeing lol. Do you make those hissing, gushing, and whistling sounds a lot while peeing? The female hissing piss can be either soft or strong or super strong the hiss can be quite versatile at different times. I also notice other kinds of sounds from girls during pissing but those other sounds aren't as hot as the hissing, gushing, and whistling sounds though. Some times girls will pee like very hard without any hissing, gushing, or whistling sounds and some times it's a slow dribbling pee sounds and also a slow trickling pee sound. But in general girls for a vast majority of times tend to make really sexy hissing, gushing, and whistling sounds while pissing. Sometimes girls can get multiple really hot sounds at once while peeing like a hissing and a whistling sound both happening at the same time while they are peeing duh. Girls when they pee with a very sexy hiss sound, a gushing pee sound, or a whistling sound or a combination of a hiss, gush, or whistling sound then they often make me very hard. I suspect many guys and even many girls are extremely aroused by the sounds and sight of female urination. And I also think many people of both genders get very turned on by extreme female piss desperation and the hot sighs of relief girls let out of their mouths when they take a much needed piss. The look of relief on a girl's face when she takes a much needed pee is also such a turn on for many people I think. 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
14 hours ago, Peelover2002 said:

Hi all, as the title suggests I (22f) absolutely love the sound of other ladies relieving themselves in public bathrooms alongside me. Is this niche? Do you guys have similar encounters you’re willing to share? Thanks! 

I find in the guys bathroom since most guys opt for the urinal it doesn't really make a noise since the pee stream is hitting the wall of the urinal and not a pool of water like in a toilet. Also I don't really get anything out of watching or listening to other guys pee in a public bathroom unless they are attractive or I know them. But with that being said I would love to join the right person in the gym shower and pee together on each other. 

9 hours ago, Peelover2002 said:

From a woman’s perspective, I am familiarwith our anatomy therefore the image is crystal clear! (No pun intended!) I enjoy the wide array of sounds that differ from my own. I particularly appreciate a loud and fast hiss. A sigh of relief mixed in, along with other vocal inflections is music to my ears! 

As an aficionado of aural urinations I've been aroused  by them for a long time.  The interference of the labia, the positioning of the thighs, whether or not the woman is crouching or squatting affects the sounds.  You can visualize the lips flapping back forth  like a lawn sprinkler in some instances causing a wish-wish-wish  or hiss-hiss-hiss sound.  Other times the hiss and frequency is alternating as the urinary meatus changes in size from round to oval to rectangular as the pressure of the urine varies from start-stop-finish.

At any rate to me listening to  or observing a woman urinating results in instant erections.

• Hot 3
18 hours ago, Peelover2002 said:

Yes if I get an opportunity to hear I absolutely love it

14 hours ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

@Peelover2002 I agree with you there Girls pee sounds are indeed very hot to listen to especially the incredible variety of incredibly sexy sounds girls can make while peeing. Just how do you sound like while peeing? Although a lot of girls tend to make certain kinds of sounds more often than others while peeing but in general I think most girls can make quite a lot of variety of sounds while peeing. Girls tend to make a variety of hissing, gushing, and whistling sounds while peeing lol. Do you make those hissing, gushing, and whistling sounds a lot while peeing? The female hissing piss can be either soft or strong or super strong the hiss can be quite versatile at different times. I also notice other kinds of sounds from girls during pissing but those other sounds aren't as hot as the hissing, gushing, and whistling sounds though. Some times girls will pee like very hard without any hissing, gushing, or whistling sounds and some times it's a slow dribbling pee sounds and also a slow trickling pee sound. But in general girls for a vast majority of times tend to make really sexy hissing, gushing, and whistling sounds while pissing. Sometimes girls can get multiple really hot sounds at once while peeing like a hissing and a whistling sound both happening at the same time while they are peeing duh. Girls when they pee with a very sexy hiss sound, a gushing pee sound, or a whistling sound or a combination of a hiss, gush, or whistling sound then they often make me very hard. I suspect many guys and even many girls are extremely aroused by the sounds and sight of female urination. And I also think many people of both genders get very turned on by extreme female piss desperation and the hot sighs of relief girls let out of their mouths when they take a much needed piss. The look of relief on a girl's face when she takes a much needed pee is also such a turn on for many people I think. 

Agreed! I’m more of a fast hisser. This is unless there is pressure on my bladder in which I will then release slowly. I’m not super vocal by nature unfortunately.

• Hot 2
On 9/6/2024 at 3:03 PM, Peelover2002 said:

Agreed! I’m more of a fast hisser. This is unless there is pressure on my bladder in which I will then release slowly. I’m not super vocal by nature unfortunately.

@Peelover2002 So do you make a lot of hot sounds while you pee especially the hissing sounds? It's rather pleasant just hearing a girl peeing from outside a closed bathroom door. Do you think girls hissing, gushing, and whistling pee sounds are very sexy to listen to? I do for sure lol! Do you also like seeing girls peeing? I like that a lot too! Do you like when other people can hear your pee sounds especially the very erotic hissing sounds girls can make during pissing? I think you are one of those girls who loves hearing other girls pee a lot and also may enjoy it when other people can hear you pee. I am sure you like when very handsome and cute guys can hear your hissing, whistling, or gushing pee sounds or any combination of these very hot sounds girls get during peeing. Are you proud of female pee sounds being so dang hot? 

@Peelover2002 Hmm if there is a pressure on your bladder then you release it slowly? Why if there is pressure on the bladder wouldn't you wanna release that piss out even faster? You said you aren't super vocal by nature. So do you ever sign in relief while taking a much needed piss? It feels so good to take a much needed piss regardless of your age or gender. 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing

Since I have a particular desire for women endowed with extremely large bladder capacities, my perfect-- albeit fictional-- scenario would be for two female friends to enter a restroom, take-up adjacent stalls and then proceed to void competing urinations for an unearthly amount of time. As their urine streams strongly cascade into deep toilet water, sending a veritable symphony of sound rebounding off the walls, the two would casually talk and talk on a range of topics even as other women in the restroom begin to stare incredulously at the stalls and source of these endless waterfalls. 

I've only heard a few first person accounts of restroom stories similar to this, and they were from my female significant others during pillow talk. Memo to myself: I must invent an invisibility cloaking device.

Edited by LngPeeFan
  • Agree 1
On 9/5/2024 at 10:56 PM, Peelover2002 said:

I do hope more ladies reply but here I am, a man replying to your query. When you say you like the sound of other ladies peeing, do you just find the sounds interesting to hear. Or do you get turned on by the sounds as you listen?

On 9/6/2024 at 10:09 AM, Roughneck said:

As an aficionado of aural urinations I've been aroused  by them for a long time.  The interference of the labia, the positioning of the thighs, whether or not the woman is crouching or squatting affects the sounds.  You can visualize the lips flapping back forth  like a lawn sprinkler in some instances causing a wish-wish-wish  or hiss-hiss-hiss sound.  Other times the hiss and frequency is alternating as the urinary meatus changes in size from round to oval to rectangular as the pressure of the urine varies from start-stop-finish.

At any rate to me listening to  or observing a woman urinating results in instant erections.

I second this!   There are some girls on youtube (like courtney roads and mosey j-audio) that post sounds going on the toilet, and for the aficionado they are incredibly hot to hear as you can clearly make out the swishy sprinkler sounds spraying from their flappy lips, its hot AF!!!

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, cuteguyloveslips said:

I second this!   There are some girls on youtube (like courtney roads and mosey j-audio) that post sounds going on the toilet, and for the aficionado they are incredibly hot to hear as you can clearly make out the swishy sprinkler sounds spraying from their flappy lips, its hot AF!!!

Any other suggestions of ladies that post audio on YouTube?