Desperate peeing style poll!

Gusher, Long Pee'er, or Spurter?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. When you are desperate to pee and you finally let it flow naturally - Are you a gusher (quick, fast stream) or a long pee'er (long, steady stream).

• Gusher (quick, fast, powerful stream)
    • Long Pee'er (stream continues steadily for a long time.)
    • Lots of spurts that you have to keep restarting.

I think I pee pretty average.  When very desperate, I’ve gone over a minute, maybe 1:30 at most.  My normal morning pee is only about 30 seconds.  But I’ve known women who can top that easily.  One of my girlfriends could go over three minutes at times, normal morning for her was a minute.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Me, personally, I release a long, fairly strong, continuous stream.

A little bit of a gusher/spurts mixed together. Pressing down on the bladder usually helps, maybe I am getting older too and that's why I find myself having a 2 minute pee in the morning.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I think mine just depends on what my body is going through at the time. 99 percent of the time I'm a gusher where I just pee and pee and it doesn't stop lol. If I'm on my period tho it can be different. It can be a real long trickle, especially if my cup is in and not in the right spot it can press on my urethra and slow my stream. 

I still voted gusher cause most of the time that's what it is lol.

I always wanted to try a diva cup but I am way too scary. lol

• Hug 1

I’m definitely a gusher. I wish I could train myself to have a longer stream, just so I could enjoy my pees for longer, but at least my pee style is useful for not getting caught when I’m having a desperate pee somewhere I shouldn’t. 😅

• Haha 1
  • Love 2
On 9/3/2024 at 7:24 AM, Darlene said:

A little bit of a gusher/spurts mixed together. Pressing down on the bladder usually helps, maybe I am getting older too and that's why I find myself having a 2 minute pee in the morning.

This is me and would be a good further choice - I too am getting older and it applies to men as well ass women.

• Agree 1
On 9/4/2024 at 6:23 PM, Rikki Bare said:

This is me and would be a good further choice - I too am getting older and it applies to men as well ass women.

It used to be a long steady stream before I got well into my twenties and then one day it began with a huge gush that goes everywhere for 20 seconds that ends up being spurts where I have to push down onto my bladder to empty myself completely, which takes a minute or two.

• Love 4
On 9/5/2024 at 11:39 PM, Darlene said:

It used to be a long steady stream before I got well into my twenties and then one day it began with a huge gush that goes everywhere for 20 seconds that ends up being spurts where I have to push down onto my bladder to empty myself completely, which takes a minute or two.

@Darlene Any idea what changed? It sounds like it changed suddenly. Did you bladder capacity change too?

• Like 1
On 9/5/2024 at 11:39 PM, Darlene said:

4 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

@Darlene Any idea what changed? It sounds like it changed suddenly. Did you bladder capacity change too?

If you had a habit of holding your pee for a long time frequently, your bladder can get stretched to the point it is difficult for it to return to normal size and fully empty.

My ex-wife who I talk to again used to hold her pee almost every day until she couldn't hold it anymore,  sometimes even at least partially wet her pants. Today it takes he a couple minutes to empty her bladder in a slow trickel,  start and stop. She has to push on her bladder  to fully empty.

• Hug 1
5 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I think just holding it for too long. I had to learn the hard way that I couldn't wait until I got home, sometimes I'd have to stop either before clocking out of work or go wherever my next stop was. I felt like my bladder capacity changed too, I have had to go before and thought it was going to be a lot in a measuring jug but it turned out that It was barely under 400ml. But, I was definitely desperate because it came gushing out in one huge thick stream.

• Hug 1
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, wettingman said:

If you had a habit of holding your pee for a long time frequently, your bladder can get stretched to the point it is difficult for it to return to normal size and fully empty.

My ex-wife who I talk to again used to hold her pee almost every day until she couldn't hold it anymore,  sometimes even at least partially wet her pants. Today it takes he a couple minutes to empty her bladder in a slow trickel,  start and stop. She has to push on her bladder  to fully empty.

It's this way in the morning for me, it takes forever to fully get it all out. Despite peeing mostly in my pajamas, I still have to go.

• Hug 2
On 9/14/2024 at 12:07 AM, wettingman said:

I find it so sexy to hear a girl peeing for a long time like that.  Has your ex-wife let you hear her pee recently, or is it just something she told you about?  And if so.. how was that experience?

• Like 1

If we are together she always leaves the door open when she pees so I can listen . If we are on the phone she tells me she has to pee and takes the phone in the bathroom with her. She holds the phone between her legs as she pees so I can clearly hear her going. The last time she was particularly desperate because she let out a nice hot hiss, something she usually doesn't do.

I of course love it and sometimes a hard hearing her pee.

• Love 1