Cop Firefighter Soldiers pissing

7 hours ago, Intraco said:

I'm law enforcement so I have had to pee many times in many weird and wonderful places whilst out and about with no loos, or at crime scenes etc. 

Can you give us more details about the places you piss ?

9 hours ago, Intraco said:

I'm law enforcement so I have had to pee many times in many weird and wonderful places whilst out and about with no loos, or at crime scenes etc. 

Always love seein a cop taking a piss outside.  I got a few round here that I always see.  Where you end up going?

• Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Curiosity411 said:

Usually sweat to death in the turnout gear.   But I have found an alley to leave a squirt on more than one occasion.  

Neat ! So you just piss wherever ? Have you ever done it indoor like in a parking or else ?

• Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2024 at 3:34 PM, Mary Moon said:

When i see cops watching cars for hours in movies, I always wonder how they never pee. Maybe they have bottles in the car and do it there. Once at a concert i saw a guy who, in order not to lose his seat, took out his penis and peed an empty plastic bottle that he had in his backpack. Unfortunately, he was facing the other way. I admit i would have liked to peek, this guy wasn't even ugly 😄

You get a strong bladder but also you learn when you can get away with a cheeky pee. Often I've pulled over for crewmates to pee at the side of the road

• Hot 1
On 8/13/2024 at 1:01 AM, TylerHasFun said:

Always love seein a cop taking a piss outside.  I got a few round here that I always see.  Where you end up going?

Bottles, laybys, fields, gardens, alleyways generally. The worst is sitting at someone's cell door on suicide watch and you get no breaks for 12 hours or so. One girl was in tears once on my team desperately trying not to piss herself sat in a suspects cell. He was sat there watching her grabbing herself

• Hot 2
18 minutes ago, Intraco said:

Bottles, laybys, fields, gardens, alleyways generally. The worst is sitting at someone's cell door on suicide watch and you get no breaks for 12 hours or so. One girl was in tears once on my team desperately trying not to piss herself sat in a suspects cell. He was sat there watching her grabbing herself

What do you do with the bottles ?

And by gardens you mean people's garden ?

• Agree 1
On 9/6/2024 at 12:55 PM, Kevin said:

What do you do with the bottles ?

And by gardens you mean people's garden ?

Bottles on in the next bin I find. And yeah gardens during stuff like a scene guards etc. my team once had to guard this alleyway for about 2 weeks and boy did it smell of piss by the end

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, holyknight3 said:

One of my first experiences when I got to Iraq in 04, was during a stop on the way to what would be our base, one of the female soldiers who was guarding the convoy, climbed out of her gunner position, pulled her uniform pants to just below her knees, and sprayed down the side of the tire of the truck I was in. First time I'd ever seen a woman stand and pee like that, in person at least. I have a ton of similar stories from my time in, though few with women. My unit was an infantry unit, and women weren't allowed to serve in the infantry at that point.

Could you tell us other stories about your buddies pissing everywhere?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2024 at 6:37 AM, Intraco said:

Was she ever able to go? Or did she end up wetting herself

The majority of the times I see cops piss outside is at nighttime.  Leaving the bar, I sometimes catch one pissing in an alley or behind their parked car.  One made eye contact with me once, hand on dick and pissing, made no effort to stop.  Just nodded at him and smiled, he did the same and then continued looking down at his piss.  I love watching guys watch their dicks while they piss, or watch.  It's sort of like a game, how long can go, how many things i can hit. I love it

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
43 minutes ago, Colormerose said:

Poor girl. Have you ever been that bursting not sure if you'd make it

Not exactly but I've had a few occasions where I've pissed outdoors because I just knew I either wouldn't make it or didn't want to hold. Sometimes I've been on scene guards all shift with no bathrooms etc and had to find somewhere to pee. I've peed in my drinks bottle a few times

• Love 2