Delivery drivers who piss on delivery

I’ve told our mail delivery guy (he’s super friendly and we chat a lot in general) that that side of the house near the back is fair game if he’s ever in a bind. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, clay6 said:

I’ve told our mail delivery guy (he’s super friendly and we chat a lot in general) that that side of the house near the back is fair game if he’s ever in a bind. 

How'd that start, u seen em once do it and said it was ok?

My mom once had to deal with a delivery guy who needed to pee, a few years ago. Basically there was this guy who must have been in his 20s, who after delivering a package, asked her if he could go to the bathroom because he had been holding it in since the morning, my mom said yes and he thanked her for her kindness when he was done. I admit that i really wanted to witness the scene of that boy clearly desperate in making that kind of request, i regret having missed it 🤣

• Agree 2

Oh god I have a story for you!  But in general, yeah I've seen it a few times, usually from package handlers.  The really memorable one was at night.  I was just leaving my car heading to the apartment.   Looked like he was some door dash guy, delivering to one of my neighbors who lives on the main floor.   She closes the door and he without hesitation heads downstairs, stands against the brick wall and starts pissing.   I'm closer now so I can hear the sounds of him pissing.  I can't resist so I peek around to stare, he notices me.  He just says what's up dude? I muttered a not much man amd then I head up the stairs, still hearing the sounds of him pissing.  

• Hot 3
35 minutes ago, Miss Piss said:

My first house in Washington was a temporary home meanwhile our got renovated. Our mail man was pretty nice he was a tall black man who looked like he had just got of school. So for some context our kitchen window was next to the mailbox. So the mail man was doing his job making sure the mail was safely put in the mailbox then I noticed he unzipped his pants and pulled the biggest cock I have ever seen and it was soft. He started blasting the side of the window and wall. Good thing I was out of view because damn he had to go.

Fuck yeah.  He left a dent ?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, BadBoy21 said:

Oh god I have a story for you!  But in general, yeah I've seen it a few times, usually from package handlers.  The really memorable one was at night.  I was just leaving my car heading to the apartment.   Looked like he was some door dash guy, delivering to one of my neighbors who lives on the main floor.   She closes the door and he without hesitation heads downstairs, stands against the brick wall and starts pissing.   I'm closer now so I can hear the sounds of him pissing.  I can't resist so I peek around to stare, he notices me.  He just says what's up dude? I muttered a not much man amd then I head up the stairs, still hearing the sounds of him pissing.  

Fuck yeah, that theres my specialty.  Aint even gotta be delivering to do that

22 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

Past few days been thinking lot about this.  Something about delivering  driver without a care just pulling up and whipping it out really turns me on.  I seen it lots of times., food delivery drivers, saw a Fed Ex driver get out his truck and piss right in the parking lot.  And I have watched amazon drivers at my place, pissing along the side of the building.  I like chatting with em when I smoke.  This one guy he comes by a lot for delivery.  He tells me how he makes sure to piss only when hes delivering.  Apartments is of course easier, he said sometimes he goes against the house he just delivered at, like right after they gone back inside.  I mean its just some piss, it washes off he says, whats the big deal.  I asked em why he does and he just thinks its funny to do. He has lots of stories he tells me and he dont mind telling em neither cause he thinks its funny, and i think a little proud of himself.   It aint a turn on or nothing like it is for me.  I learned that not every guy who likes to piss outside does it cause it makes em feel sexy, I dont mean drunk and desperate, I mean on purpose.  Met alot of guys like that.  

Y'all know i work at a pizza place and we have delivery drivers.  I am the assistant manager but sometimes I end up delivering too.  I aint always needing to go but when I do and i am on delivery i got no problem with stepping out my car and taking a piss when i get there.  Park on the street, usually got no complaining.  If its night, I piss walking up to the door, i know which places got cameras..  One time I hooked up with somebody cause he caught me pissing along the street before i came to his house, to deliver and he was turned on. My buddy Andy works there as a driver and he is the same way.  Lol except he gets caught sometimes.  But he normally does it at night and they call the store to complain and I pick up the phone so its cool.  I feel like most people dont complain because I am sure others have caught me and aint said nothing about it.  And honestly bro, the manager knows about it, fuck we tell em sometimes.  He used to care sorta about it, now he just laughs it off.  So we just got a new driver, young guy like us and he shadows andy to learn what to do.  Andy told me  one time he pissed along the road and the new guy was there.  Told em its cool just dont be reckless.  I think now new guy is doing it too, according to Andy. 

Its necesary for sometimes and then others do it on purpose cause its funny.  God I  dont know why, its so fucking hot.   

How many y'all delivery drivers, amazon, pizza, uber, fed ex,  whatever and you do this?  Seen drivers doing it?  You ever chat with em?  

Haha, just be careful you don't accidentally piss all over your hands before handing the nice people their food 😉

• Cheeky 1
5 hours ago, Miss Piss said:

My first house in Washington was a temporary home meanwhile our got renovated. Our mail man was pretty nice he was a tall black man who looked like he had just got of school. So for some context our kitchen window was next to the mailbox. So the mail man was doing his job making sure the mail was safely put in the mailbox then I noticed he unzipped his pants and pulled the biggest cock I have ever seen and it was soft. He started blasting the side of the window and wall. Good thing I was out of view because damn he had to go.

Do you enjoy watching men pee?

6 hours ago, Miss Piss said:

was this boy cute? let's say that when they are very young and have a really big dick, seeing them pee is actually really hot 🤣

• Love 1
15 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

How'd that start, u seen em once do it and said it was ok?

We had been chatting once and he really had to piss so I just let him use our downstairs bathroom. Then mentioned it in the context of if it ever happened again and I wasn’t outside or whatever to let him in. 

9 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

was this boy cute? let's say that when they are very young and have a really big dick, seeing them pee is actually really hot 🤣

Yes he was really hot he had nice beautiful curly hair and a nice beard. He was in his early twenties 

• Hot 1

I wasn't technically working as a delivery guy but as part of something I did for my college I toured my city a lot, talking to people and distributing tracts and such
It did happen to me, when it was dark or something to have a pee while doing that

I don't know if somebody saw me but if they did either they liked the view or didn't care XD

• Like 2
2 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

Fuck that will be my super power, pissing force that can knock shit over like a fire hydran

After that he became super comfortable he stained the wall everyday work it smelled strong. On day I was outside reading a book since it was a nice day. He delivered the mail on schedule everyday at 10 am I was a good 10 ft away he pulled his firehose out like usual and released his stream. We started talking he complemented my tattoos. He stopped playing attention to his stream and almost splashed me he didn’t care 

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
29 minutes ago, Miss Piss said:

After that he became super comfortable he stained the wall everyday work it smelled strong. On day I was outside reading a book since it was a nice day. He delivered the mail on schedule everyday at 10 am I was a good 10 ft away he pulled his firehose out like usual and released his stream. We started talking he complemented my tattoos. He stopped playing attention to his stream and almost splashed me he didn’t care 

this guy pisses in front of you every day showing you his dick? 😄

1 minute ago, Miss Piss said:

Sometimes I would gone but noticed the dried puddle afterwards 

is he an exhibitionist? Maybe he knows you're watching him and gets excited

• Like 2