Pee in modern literature

I really like to read and I’ve noticed that there are quite a few modern novels with other ‘taboo’ fetishes/sexual stuff as part of the main plot (incest for example) but other than the occasional scene pee never seems to be a thing. Am I missing out on some fun books or is this just the way it is? :’) 

I think pee features in quite a few modern novels but as you say, just as a single, isolated scene and not as a part of the plot. Ah well.

I'm guessing you've found this thread (a big list, with additions in comments):

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2024 at 11:55 AM, M.Vixen said:

I really like to read and I’ve noticed that there are quite a few modern novels with other ‘taboo’ fetishes/sexual stuff as part of the main plot (incest for example) but other than the occasional scene pee never seems to be a thing. Am I missing out on some fun books or is this just the way it is? :’) 

If you find something, I would be very interested too. Meanwhile, there is some nice piss stories on https://literotica.com

ps. Nice to find out you are from the Netherlands, Belgium Flanders over here

On 8/12/2024 at 5:55 AM, M.Vixen said:

Some very very hot peeing stories here plus just about every other kind of sex imaginable.  As a fan of erotica for years this 1500 page autobiography is at the top of my list.  Free download

https://www.globalgreyebooks.com/ebooks1/anonymous/my-secret-life/my-secret-life-complete-volumes-1-11.pdf