The biggest pee desperation you've ever had

Those who read me know that i'm very attracted to desperation, probably because of my partial incontinence that often makes me experience the desperation it firsthand, in my posts i have recounted several episodes of mine where i have been very desperate and i have also had accidents due to my pathology, which does not allow me to resist for too long. What was the greatest desperation you have felt in your life, perhaps at school, at work, on public transport, when you had a real pee emergency and yet you were unable to relieve yourself and in your mind you had the thought "oh no, i can't hold it in anymore, I'll pee myself in front of everyone", the typical moment of panic in short. Has such extreme desperation ever happened to you that it made you believe you wouldn't make it and that the accident was imminent? 😄

• Hot 2
On 8/10/2024 at 10:00 AM, Mary Moon said:

Those who read me know that i'm very attracted to desperation, probably because of my partial incontinence that often makes me experience the desperation it firsthand, in my posts i have recounted several episodes of mine where i have been very desperate and i have also had accidents due to my pathology, which does not allow me to resist for too long. What was the greatest desperation you have felt in your life, perhaps at school, at work, on public transport, when you had a real pee emergency and yet you were unable to relieve yourself and in your mind you had the thought "oh no, i can't hold it in anymore, I'll pee myself in front of everyone", the typical moment of panic in short. Has such extreme desperation ever happened to you that it made you believe you wouldn't make it and that the accident was imminent? 😄

Yes!!! I had consumed a tall bottle of water on the way to a concert in downtown Detroit. By the time we crossed into the city limits I was bursting. We were only a few kilometers away from the theater, but I was starting to seriously doubt my bladders' ability to prevent the floodgates from opening. To make maters worse we had driven straight into a traffic jam with no way out!!!

The street had become a parking lot. I was tempted to jump out and piss on the pavement but that wasn't an option either. The back doors didn't open from the inside because I was in a decommissioned police car. As we got about a block closer a GUNFIGHT broke out between two guys on opposite sides of the street. So, I was now ducking down in the back of a police car with the fullest bladder I've ever had in my life. And bullets whizzing through the air outside.

Then the riot broke out. Through some miracle I managed to hold it through mobs of random kids beating the passengers of some of the other cars around us.

About 30 minutes later we made it to the theater. Once I was finally released from the backseat I shuffled like a mummy to the nearest alley (partially doubled over from the pressure in my bladder). I stepped into the shadows, liberated my desperate appendage from my cut off army trousers and unleashed a torrent of urine worthy of headlines. I pissed with such force that it caught the attention of a small group of bystanders. I didn't care what they saw. There was no way I could shut it off, or even move if I wanted to. 

I overheard one of the bystanders say, "Man, he's been going for over two minutes!" Apparently, he had activated a stopwatch at some point. 

WIth the concert sold out, we returned to the cop car, fled the motor city and took refuge at our hometown Denny's. 

• Hot 2
1 hour ago, Takashi96 said:

Yes!!! I had consumed a tall bottle of water on the way to a concert in downtown Detroit. By the time we crossed into the city limits I was bursting. We were only a few kilometers away from the theater, but I was starting to seriously doubt my bladders' ability to prevent the floodgates from opening. To make maters worse we had driven straight into a traffic jam with no way out!!!

The street had become a parking lot. I was tempted to jump out and piss on the pavement but that wasn't an option either. The back doors didn't open from the inside because I was in a decommissioned police car. As we got about a block closer a GUNFIGHT broke out between two guys on opposite sides of the street. So, I was now ducking down in the back of a police car with the fullest bladder I've ever had in my life. And bullets whizzing through the air outside.

Then the riot broke out. Through some miracle I managed to hold it through mobs of random kids beating the passengers of some of the other cars around us.

About 30 minutes later we made it to the theater. Once I was finally released from the backseat I shuffled like a mummy to the nearest alley (partially doubled over from the pressure in my bladder). I stepped into the shadows, liberated my desperate appendage from my cut off army trousers and unleashed a torrent of urine worthy of headlines. I pissed with such force that it caught the attention of a small group of bystanders. I didn't care what they saw. There was no way I could shut it off, or even move if I wanted to. 

I overheard one of the bystanders say, "Man, he's been going for over two minutes!" Apparently, he had activated a stopwatch at some point. 

WIth the concert sold out, we returned to the cop car, fled the motor city and took refuge at our hometown Denny's. 

Life in Detroit is very quiet 😮

However, i find very sexy guys who are very desperate and then in the end are forced to take it out and pee forcefully overcoming their embarrassment 😄

I really like seeing desperate boys, especially if i can then witness their moment of relief, unfortunately it happened to me very little with some of my friends 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1

There were several bad cases of sheer desperation with different factors contributing to it. One i remember was in school. It was the last hour and physics class. I think because i already had some special connection towards peeing i hardly ever asked to go to the bathroom. This time was no exception. But it was such a fight, the class felt like forever, minutes became hours. But holding it in so long i didn't want to 'give up' and ask to go peeing 20 mins before class ended. So i was tapping my feet and would occasionally squeeze my legs together as hard as i could to fight off the desperation. Luckily in this class i was in the back row so i had no one notice i think. I was just hoping the teacher, who was quite strict, wouldn't pick me cause i didn't even manage to pay attention to the class. I just concentrated on not peeing myself.

Another hard case of desperation was when i went shopping for a few clothes. I was thinking it would be nice to pee outside during the process. So i drank before i went despite the fact that i already had to pee a bit. And i drank a lot. So by the time i got to the city i underestimated how crowded it was. But i was getting more and more desperate by the minute, it felt like all the water i drank went through at once. Despite that i proceeded to go shopping. While in the dressing room i had to squeeze my legs together and overthink every move i made to not open the floodgates involuntarily. I had an empty bottle in my backpack so my idea was to pee in it. But it was so loud and behind the curtain were people. Today i wouldn't care about it but at that time i abandoned the mission. I dressed myself up, payed for my stuff in utter desperation and left. I was thinking i was able to not show my desperation but maybe that was just wishful thinking. Letting that bit of pee out into the bottle didn't help at all, in fact it made the desperation i felt even worse. While i was walking i squeezed my front and my back end together with every step. Had my hands in the pockets of my pants and secretly pushed them against my private parts to fight off the urge. A few times i had to stop walking and concentrate really hard before i could go on walking. Then i ran a few times. I tried everything all while i was looking for a place to pee. Everytime someone walked very close by the urge to pee myself vanished a bit just to come back even stronger. People everywhere. But i knew of an underpass that lead you under a main street and there was a bus stop on each direction right above some stairs so i knew at any given moment someone could walk down. But it didn't matter. It wasn't far. The closer i was getting to the underpass the less did i care if anyone could see me from afar. As the place was in eyesight i started running. I felt like i would lose the battle which would mean i'd have to walk home with wet pants. Some appartment balconies were in sight, people from the inner city could appear in the distance and possibly see me. And just as i thought i could hear lots of people just right above waiting for a bus. But i didn't give a single fuck anymore. Even before i could unzip my pants i felt a little spurt of pee going right into my boxershorts. As i got my pants unzipped i already peed a little and as soon as my pants were out of the way the floodgates opened. I was shooting such a huge torrent of piss against the inclined wall, it was so loud that i'm sure someone above must have heard it. But it all didn't matter. The feeling of relief as i saw my pee running down the floor was unbeatable. Oftentimes the hardest fights give you the sweetest victory. This was one of those.

Tl;dr i sometimes almost pissed my pants or even did a little bit.

Edited by Remi
  • Hug 1
1 hour ago, Remi said:

There were several bad cases of sheer desperation with different factors contributing to it. One i remember was in school. It was the last hour and physics class. I think because i already had some special connection towards peeing i hardly ever asked to go to the bathroom. This time was no exception. But it was such a fight, the class felt like forever, minutes became hours. But holding it in so long i didn't want to 'give up' and ask to go peeing 20 mins before class ended. So i was tapping my feet and would occasionally squeeze my legs together as hard as i could to fight off the desperation. Luckily in this class i was in the back row so i had no one notice i think. I was just hoping the teacher, who was quite strict, wouldn't pick me cause i didn't even manage to pay attention to the class. I just concentrated on not peeing myself.

Another hard case of desperation was when i went shopping for a few clothes. I was thinking it would be nice to pee outside during the process. So i drank before i went despite the fact that i already had to pee a bit. And i drank a lot. So by the time i got to the city i underestimated how crowded it was. But i was getting more and more desperate by the minute, it felt like all the water i drank went through at once. Despite that i proceeded to go shopping. While in the dressing room i had to squeeze my legs together and overthink every move i made to not open the floodgates involuntarily. I had an empty bottle in my backpack so my idea was to pee in it. But it was so loud and behind the curtain were people. Today i wouldn't care about it but at that time i abandoned the mission. I dressed myself up, payed for my stuff in utter desperation and left. I was thinking i was able to not show my desperation but maybe that was just wishful thinking. Letting that bit of pee out into the bottle didn't help at all, in fact it made the desperation i felt even worse. While i was walking i squeezed my front and my back end together with every step. Had my hands in the pockets of my pants and secretly pushed them against my private parts to fight off the urge. A few times i had to stop walking and concentrate really hard before i could go on walking. Then i ran a few times. I tried everything all while i was looking for a place to pee. Everytime someone walked very close by the urge to pee myself vanished a bit just to come back even stronger. People everywhere. But i knew of an underpass that lead you under a main street and there was a bus stop on each direction right above some stairs so i knew at any given moment someone could walk down. But it didn't matter. It wasn't far. The closer i was getting to the underpass the less did i care if anyone could see me from afar. As the place was in eyesight i started running. I felt like i would lose the battle which would mean i'd have to walk home with wet pants. Some appartment balconies were in sight, people from the inner city could appear in the distance and possibly see me. And just as i thought i could hear lots of people just right above waiting for a bus. But i didn't give a single fuck anymore. Even before i could unzip my pants i felt a little spurt of pee going right into my boxershorts. As i got my pants unzipped i already peed a little and as soon as my pants were out of the way the floodgates opened. I was shooting such a huge torrent of piss against the inclined wall, it was so loud that i'm sure someone above must have heard it. But it all didn't matter. The feeling of relief as i saw my pee running down the floor was unbeatable. Oftentimes the hardest fights give you the sweetest victory. This was one of those.

Tl;dr i sometimes almost pissed my pants or even did a little bit.

how is it for you guys when you are completely full, you have a longer urethra, for example i feel that the pee is right there on the edge of the hole that burns a little from the effort. Do you feel like the penis contracting or something or just pressure in the groin area? 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, Mary Moon said:

Do you feel like the penis contracting or something or just pressure in the groin area? 

Hard to describe. There is a certain pressure in the groin area. But the penis itself doesn't do anything to help the situation 😅. I just descreetly push my thumb or a few fingers against it and move them around a bit while my hands are in my pocket in case i am outside. Might be only psychological but i feel like this helps easing the tension on everything behind the penis. It feels a bit like the muscles or the area is tensing up to fight against losing control. And when i'm really desperate, close to losing control, i feel that one wrong move in a second of not concentrating will cause a spurt of pee to go into my pants. Which sometimes happened aswell.

Edited by Remi
3 minutes ago, Remi said:

Hard to describe. There is a certain pressure in the groin area. But the penis itself doesn't do anything to help the situation 😅. I just descreetly push my thumb or a few fingers against it and move them around a bit while my hands are in my pocket in case i am outside. Might be only psychological but i feel like this helps easing the tension on everything behind the penis. It feels a bit like the muscles or the area is tensing up to fight against losing control. And when i'm really desperate, close to losing control, i feel that one wrong move in a second of not concentrating will cause a spurt of pee to go into my pants. Which sometimes happened aswell.

This description is very sexy 🤣

I know that when guys have an erection, they have a hard time peeing, maybe by squeezing it and stimulating it a little making it partially stiff, you can resist better.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

And additionally, after i was holding to the point of desperation i feel like the area is weakened or sore kind of. Like muscles after excercising. I think thats why after being desperate i have to pee very often because i become desperate even for little amounts. From 'oh i need to pee' to 'FUCK I NEED TO PISS RIGHT NOW' in a few seconds. That can last up to a few hours. Like my bladder has a reduced capacity for a while.

4 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

I know that when guys have an erection, they have a hard time peeing, maybe by squeezing it and stimulating it a little making it partially stiff, you can resist better.

Haha thanks. The problem is, once i am that desperate i have a hard time getting hard 😅 And going all in secretly rubbing myself in public to get it hard is a diffucult task. So i'd rather pee in sight of people 😅

Edited by Remi
1 minute ago, Remi said:

And additionally, after i was holding to the point of desperation i feel like the area is weakened or sore kind of. Like muscles after excercising. I think thats why after being desperate i have to pee very often because i become desperate even for little amounts. From 'oh i need to pee' to 'FUCK I NEED TO PISS RIGHT NOW' in a few seconds. That can last up to a few hours.

Haha thanks. The problem is, once i am that desperate i have a hard time getting hard 😅 And going all in secretly rubbing myself in public to get it hard is a diffucult task. So i'd rather pee in sight of people 😅

I usually like female desperation more because i can identify with it. But i've always been excited by the idea of seeing boys desperate, because usually males are always proud, etc... Instead in those moments they seem very vulnerable and defenseless. I feel like cuddling them (even though i wouldn't make them pee eheh) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

Well, it’s worth trying, anyway 💦

3 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

Instead in those moments they seem very vulnerable and defenseless. I feel like cuddling them (even though i wouldn't make them pee eheh) 

😅 vulnerable is one way of seeing it but i rather feel that vulnerability when i suffer from the aftermath of a holding/desperation session. The sudden desperation . I was once riding my bicycle through the forest and did a stupid challenge before that involved a lot of drinking which had me desperate for a while. But after i peed it was all good i thought. But after 10 minutes all of a sudden a wave of desperation hit me so quickly, i even had a hard time getting off my bike in time. I was like WTF?!? That happened like 3 times in half an hour. At least the trees were watered that day 😅 But the sudden loss of control was something else. 

I csn only speak for myself but for me the sheer presence of you or any person for that matter helps easing the desperation a lot. When i am desperate and someone talks to me it helps.

2 minutes ago, Remi said:

😅 vulnerable is one way of seeing it but i rather feel that vulnerability when i suffer from the aftermath of a holding/desperation session. The sudden desperation . I was once riding my bicycle through the forest and did a stupid challenge before that involved a lot of drinking which had me desperate for a while. But after i peed it was all good i thought. But after 10 minutes all of a sudden a wave of desperation hit me so quickly, i even had a hard time getting off my bike in time. I was like WTF?!? That happened like 3 times in half an hour. At least the trees were watered that day 😅 But the sudden loss of control was something else. 

I csn only speak for myself but for me the sheer presence of you or any person for that matter helps easing the desperation a lot. When i am desperate and someone talks to me it helps.

when you hold your bladder too much it gets a little irritated and does this, it happens to me often, because mine is very small. If i have an irritated bladder i have small control and i have to wear pullups

• Hug 3

Anyway in my relationship with my girlfriend I'm passive, but in a relationship with a guy, i think i would like to be dominant, it would be nice if he could only pee with my permission or something. In high school i had this really cute classmate who had a crush on me, which i fantasized about a little perversely, u imagined that he had to pee and i delayed his relief 🤣

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

how is it for you guys when you are completely full, you have a longer urethra, for example i feel that the pee is right there on the edge of the hole that burns a little from the effort. Do you feel like the penis contracting or something or just pressure in the groin area? 

My bladder becomes swollen, hard and aching. Then I feel a strong urge of spasms at the base of my cock and in my bladder. The urges get closer and closer in time as I become more desperate. Like a slow throbbing. Eventually the muscles holding the pee back become almost numb, and I'm not sure how I can even hold it back (or how much longer I can hold it back). I usually pee at this point.

• Hot 1

I think I am probably similar to DoctorDoctor, I get a really hard bladder I get a spasm feeling in my groan it seems to build really high to the point you feel your going to let go then it sorta subsides then comes on again I guess the feeling in the cock could be similar to orgasm but not in a nice way, you asked about contractions I’d say more an incredible push though the cock and having a longer ureathra I don’t think makes any difference and has happened a few times it just builds to much and you have to let go 

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

when you hold your bladder too much it gets a little irritated and does this, it happens to me often, because mine is very small. If i have an irritated bladder i have small control and i have to wear pullups

@Mary Moon Do you have any special feelings that you know that are going to lose control very very soon?

1 hour ago, DoctorDoctor said:

@Mary Moon Do you have any special feelings that you know that are going to lose control very very soon?

Because of my condition, i suffer from sudden desperation, i go from calm to crazy urgent in a matter of seconds. When i get to that point i have minutes sometimes seconds to find a bathroom and avoid the accident. If i get desperate and i know i have no way to use a bathroom or i have pullups, i panic. sadly i still have accidents sometimes, although they are rare compared to when i was a teenager.

• Hug 3
  • Love 1
On 8/12/2024 at 7:04 AM, Mary Moon said:

However, i find very sexy guys who are very desperate and then in the end are forced to take it out and pee forcefully overcoming their embarrassment 😄

I really like seeing desperate boys, especially if i can then witness their moment of relief, unfortunately it happened to me very little with some of my friends 

It certainly is unique.

My greatest anxiety in those moments is being caught by police. Getting a public urination ticket in the US can potentially put you on the sex offender list, which is a life ruining situation. I wasn't worried about police on that night. They had bigger fish to fry. For me, the most embarrassing part is when I'm fully exposed to the world but my pee hasn't exited my body. I look like a pervert just standing there with my shaft in hand not doing anything. Seconds feels like minutes as I'm waiting for my stream to come out. Once I start peeing I don't care who sees me. It's clear what I'm doing with it. 

I was pissing with such force that I had to back up several steps from the wall. Much farther than usual to avoid the powerful splashback off the brick. This made it look almost like I wanted to be watched. 

Had you been there I would have been happy to let you watch me. 

• Hot 1
On 8/12/2024 at 3:19 PM, Mary Moon said:

Yes, I love this question! Your description is how I've always thought it would feel. Like "The pee is right there on the edge of the hole."

I'm in awe of how women manage to hold it as securely as they do with their comparatively short urethras. I couldn't imagine being able to hold it very well if my urethra was so close to my bladder (and facing down). I heard one woman say that even gravity helps your pee rush out! 

Having a longer urethra makes it take longer to exit my body. Even when I'm so desperate that I'm the edge of losing control  it still feels like I have a few seconds before it travels from my bladder to my penis. As if I have a tiny window of time where I can whip it out of my trousers before my pee reaches the exit.

I only feel pressure in my abdomen. Slightly above my groin actually. I never feel pressure in the appendage that distributes my pee to the outside world. It honestly feels a lot like a hose sometimes. Almost like it was screwed into the front my body. 

1 hour ago, Takashi96 said:

Yes, I love this question! Your description is how I've always thought it would feel. Like "The pee is right there on the edge of the hole."

I'm in awe of how women manage to hold it as securely as they do with their comparatively short urethras. I couldn't imagine being able to hold it very well if my urethra was so close to my bladder (and facing down). I heard one woman say that even gravity helps your pee rush out! 

Having a longer urethra makes it take longer to exit my body. Even when I'm so desperate that I'm the edge of losing control  it still feels like I have a few seconds before it travels from my bladder to my penis. As if I have a tiny window of time where I can whip it out of my trousers before my pee reaches the exit.

I only feel pressure in my abdomen. Slightly above my groin actually. I never feel pressure in the appendage that distributes my pee to the outside world. It honestly feels a lot like a hose sometimes. Almost like it was screwed into the front my body. 

I, being partially incontinent when i feel that pressure, on the hole, it's already too late for me, i don't able to resist, i start having leaks and then i completely wet myself. Other girls resist, but given our physical structure women are at higher risk of peeing themselves than men in case of extreme desperation, i guess.

The idea of a boy, who has a penis that contracts in desperation and who squeezes it, i find very exciting eheh 😋

• Hug 1
2 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

It certainly is unique.

My greatest anxiety in those moments is being caught by police. Getting a public urination ticket in the US can potentially put you on the sex offender list, which is a life ruining situation. I wasn't worried about police on that night. They had bigger fish to fry. For me, the most embarrassing part is when I'm fully exposed to the world but my pee hasn't exited my body. I look like a pervert just standing there with my shaft in hand not doing anything. Seconds feels like minutes as I'm waiting for my stream to come out. Once I start peeing I don't care who sees me. It's clear what I'm doing with it. 

I was pissing with such force that I had to back up several steps from the wall. Much farther than usual to avoid the powerful splashback off the brick. This made it look almost like I wanted to be watched. 

Had you been there I would have been happy to let you watch me. 

They should have common sense and turn a blind eye, those who pee in public may also have an emergency and are about to wet themselves or have medical conditions like in my case. I hate doing squats but sometimes i was forced to so as not to wet myself. I try not to be too dependent on pullups and with certain clothes in any case you can't wear them because they would be seen and if i have an emergency i certainly can't get wet and then stay with wet pants in front of everyone. In Italy, if you explain the situation they turn a blind eye, the agents. In America from what you hear on the news, the police are more severe

• Agree 1
On 8/12/2024 at 1:04 PM, Mary Moon said:

To bad you are so far away , otherwise you can watch me

On 8/10/2024 at 9:00 AM, Mary Moon said:

The day when I drunk tons of water/tea that morning and ran a couple of errands without a lot of restroom trips. My panties were soaked by the time I got home. 

• Hug 1
24 minutes ago, Darlene said:

The day when I drunk tons of water/tea that morning and ran a couple of errands without a lot of restroom trips. My panties were soaked by the time I got home. 

your accident was noticed, were you embarrassed?

• Like 1
On 8/14/2024 at 1:12 PM, Mary Moon said:

your accident was noticed, were you embarrassed?

Nobody really noticed since my pants were dark. If they were lighter, I’d definitely would’ve been embarrassed.