Locker room pissing world wide

5 hours ago, litltimmy said:

So I'm in my second week in college and on the diving team as I was in High School. It's a totally different environment, no small dark dirty old locker rooms with no adults around, instead it's large, nice locker, shower, training and public relation room. So there are 2 male coaches and a middle age woman coach all with offices in the locker room, each pulling us aside to review performance. They all walk freely around the area even when we're showering and dressing. As we don't really know each other well or what the coaches might think, there's been no obvious locker room peeing, but I saw several guys pee in the showers.

We spend a lot of time in the pool area, but not much time in the water. On one occasion a rather timid freshman was doing a bit of a pee dance while standing on deck listening to instructions. The younger male coach noticed and said, "oh, don't torture yourself, just go, it doesn't matter." While he didn't do so then, a few minutes later after an older teammate peed through his speedos, the new guy did as well. The female coach is coaching our style, in other words how we present ourselves, walk up, stand, prepare. She's made me a bit uneasy as she touches us to correct our stance and comments on our swimsuit position. 

In the locker room one coach or another will pull you into an office to go over the day. Friday, she walked up to me as I was naked at my locker and to casually asked if I would come see her before leaving, After reviewing my day she chatted with me about how I was adjusting to college life as I'm a new freshman. I spoke of other unrelated things but she asked more about the diving program. I confessed that I'd never seen a coach in the locker room, much less a female coach and several female aides walking around. She kinda laughed and said that this wasn't High School and we're all adults here all working together to make a winning team and assured me that it's common for guys to be surprised at first. She continued to chat about what's different and what they could do differently. I went on to say that at school not having adults around there was a lot more horseplay and mischievous behavior. She commented that while you've all matured a bit since high school, as you get to know one another I'm sure it will be much the same. I commented that I rather doubt it would be the same as the guys were rather out of hand there. How so, she asked, I said that you know, horseplay, snapping towels, a bit of hazing and as it was kinda run down, the guys, well peed around the drains and stuff. I was waiting to see a shocked look on her face, but instead she kinda grinned and said, well you're all a bit older, but you're still guys and you're still gonna pee anywhere, because you can, it just takes you all a while to adjust. I clarified, so guys do that here? She laughed again, and said yeah, all the time, it just takes a couple guys bold enough to break the ice, so don't uneasy about it.  Couldn't believe 2 coaches said it's fine.

Neat ! And what happenned next ? Did someone broke the ice and the other dudes started to piss everywhere like they're supposed to do ?

On 8/12/2024 at 8:35 PM, litltimmy said:

I think that it's much more concerning for most people to get caught, especially by a stranger or someone of authority than they being concerned about peeing there. It seems a lot of people, men and women will pee through a wet suit getting out of the pool, in the showers or even in a private dressing stall without much of a care, especially when the floors are wet. For me I always thought that it took a lot of nerve to just pee on the floor around others, but like I said earlier, if it's only long time school mates or team mates and no chance of anyone else coming in, it's much more common. I was also quite surprised to find that while women may not be so bold themselves, most of the women I'm around, mom, aunt, grandmother and friends moms are all aware that guys do so at school and don't seem concerned. Mom even encouraged me to do so whenever teammates were doing so as not to be ridiculed by them for running off to the restrooms. Later, mom admitted that while the ladies aren't so bold about it,  she said, "we'll pee through our swimsuits in the pool, showers and walking over wet floors cause no one will notice."   

I have to say that I’m surprised by the amount of women who seem to encourage men peeing in the locker but refuse to do so themselves. It seems to be a theme in threads about locker room pissing that men and boys were encouraged to pee in the locker by the women around them (whether it was a mom, aunt, wife, or female coach), but these women never seem to be open to doing it. In a lot of these threads, even in coed situations where the women are also changing and encouraging boys to piss right next to them they don’t seem to do it themselves. There are obvious exceptions, like what @Miss Piss described, but it usually seems to be the case. You’re one of the first people I’ve seen that’s directly addressed this and explained what the ladies actually did. I’d love to hear from everyone else who was encouraged by a female around them go piss in the locker: what did she do to relieve herself? 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Kevin said:

Neat ! And what happenned next ? Did someone broke the ice and the other dudes started to piss everywhere like they're supposed to do ?

Nothing as of so far, I mean she basically understood I was asking if I could, but I still haven't found the courage to do so. Even back home when everyone was doing so I was hesitant. I'm kinda hoping that someone will. It was just a private conversation, so no one else heard her advice but me.

8 hours ago, ramsesisthebest said:

I have to say that I’m surprised by the amount of women who seem to encourage men peeing in the locker but refuse to do so themselves. It seems to be a theme in threads about locker room pissing that men and boys were encouraged to pee in the locker by the women around them (whether it was a mom, aunt, wife, or female coach), but these women never seem to be open to doing it. In a lot of these threads, even in coed situations where the women are also changing and encouraging boys to piss right next to them they don’t seem to do it themselves. There are obvious exceptions, like what @Miss Piss described, but it usually seems to be the case. You’re one of the first people I’ve seen that’s directly addressed this and explained what the ladies actually did. I’d love to hear from everyone else who was encouraged by a female around them go piss in the locker: what did she do to relieve herself? 

There used to be a lady here "beachmom" who would find parenting and moms chat groups who discussed the subject of where they'd let their boys pee or where they've told them to go, not sure I could find them again, but I recalled a discussion on locker rooms and somewhere like a third of moms didn't think it was any big deal for guys, but like you say, they don't do so themselves. Kinda a weird double standard.

• Like 1
On 9/16/2024 at 8:32 AM, d19841 said:

I had a fantastic experience with a female friend of mine recently. 

I've always rather suspected that girls, women have done so too, as several older women, my mom, my aunt and moms friend have all told me it's okay to do so, "all the guys do."  While they tell stories of how they knew their brothers, boyfriends, husbands do so, and they feel it's fine, I always suspected they do so too but just don't talk about it to us.

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, litltimmy said:

While they tell stories of how they knew their brothers, boyfriends, husbands do so, and they feel it's fine, I always suspected they do so too but just don't talk about it to us.

The usual reason not to would be because guys can simply whip it out and piss against something and for women it can be tricker, though, in changing rooms, there’s going to be a lot of nudity anyway, and if it’s easier to squat over a drain just go on the floor, and that doesn’t put off you or others, well, why wouldn’t they?

4 hours ago, oliver2 said:

The usual reason not to would be because guys can simply whip it out and piss against something and for women it can be tricker, though, in changing rooms, there’s going to be a lot of nudity anyway, and if it’s easier to squat over a drain just go on the floor, and that doesn’t put off you or others, well, why wouldn’t they?

I suppose, I never really thought about the physical thing, I was only thinking it wasn't like socially acceptable for a lady to do so, but you might be right, maybe it's the fact their clothes are in the way of peeing in public and if you're nude or in a swimsuit it doesn't matter. That makes me wonder if mom, my aunt and moms friend do so themselves and that's why they teased me for being afraid to do so?

• Love 1