Where would you want construction workers to pee?

If you were having work done on your plumbing and the water was shut off, would you mind your plumber peeing in the corner of your basement? 

What about someone fixing dry wall and putting in insulation, would you care if they peed into the wall? 

Someone working on your bathroom remodel needs to pee desperately is it okay if they pee down the shower drain?

A worker building a pool in your backyard, would you prefer they pee on the fence, shed, against the house or in the hole for the pool? 

• Like 2

For me, the plumber is welcome to piss on any wall of our basement. Corners, sides, I don’t care if he pisses in the middle of the cement floor. 

For the drywall situation I’d rather they choose to pee on carpet so I can clean it with a carpet cleaning vacuum. I’d also rather watch them pee on my carpet than into the wall. 

The bathroom person can pee on the floor, into a drain, in the sink, out the window, I don’t care 

For the backyard worker, I’d encourage him to pee onto the back of the grill, on the shed, in the garden, anywhere he needed to go is fine.

• Like 1

Wow. I wish there were more people responding to this thread...

In my opinion... anywhere they want 😁. If it's convenient to just pull it out or squat down in the middle of a job, then be my guest.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

If I had enough money for remodeling I'd rent a porta potty for the workers. But that's a realistic answer not a hot one. Likewise, if I couldn't swing a porta potty, I would at least supply a camping toilet with a removable bucket. That leads me into a true story that you will hopefully appreciate. 

Once upon time at my uncle's place, I was drinking in the basement. That was where his girlfriend allowed him to drink and listen to music. We were in mid-conversation when suddenly my uncle got out of his chair, wandered over to the corner of the room and unzipped his jeans. He continued speaking to me as his thick member, imposing even in its flaccid state, flopped out and began spraying the floor.

"Listen, if you gotta piss, you piss in this drain here, ok!"

I looked down and saw there was indeed a drain in the floor. But due to the low lighting I hadn't noticed. My uncle was in the process of renovating his bathroom, and had set up a camping toilet in the bathroom for his girlfriend. But she didn't want either of us to use it. Especially not when we were drinking since she was sure she would end up sitting in our pee. Instead, she insisted we piss in the drain in the floor. So that's we did countless times that evening. 

The basement doubled as the guest room. After my uncle went to bed I still had to relieve myself in the drain a few more times. Unfortunately, the holes in the drain were narrow and I had splashed my legs several times that night due to my sloppy aim from crotch height. I wanted to kneel in front of it so my stream would have less distance to travel and be easier to direct. But all the piss that had accumulated on the floor around the drain made it highly difficult to avoid kneeling in. My solution was to slip my boxers down to my knees and squat slightly in front of the drain. I concentrated on releasing slowly to avoid splashing as my heart raced at the prospect of being caught emptying my bladder in such an unacceptably feminine position. By that morning I had popped 2 or 3 squats all together. Enough so that I'd really gotten the hang of it by the last time.

So my answer is, I would tell them to piss in the drain.

• Like 2

We have multiple toilets so it is not likely to be an issue.   However, when we had some builders working outside the house, they sometimes peed in the outside drain on the patio which saved them taking their boots off to come in the house.  Unfortunately they were only men, but I would be very happy for lady workers to do the same or to just pee on the patio or the grass if that suited them better.

We don't have a basement, so that one would be out of the question.   I would have no problem with workers (male of female) peeing anywhere in the garden.   The only situation I can think of where people working indoors couldn't use a toilet would be if the drains were being replaced - otherwise even if the water was off, people could still pee in a toilet - they just couldn't flush.  

But in a hypothetical situation where we only had one toilet and that was being replaced, I would have no issue with workers peeing in the shower tray or even a sink if that was what we had that was still connected.  It has never happened but I would love to have a female worker who was working on the bathroom and had removed the door but was happy to use the toilet without the door.

• Like 2

This is slightly off topic, but somewhat applicable. Once when I was a kid, I visited an unfinished house with my mom and the two neighbor kids she was babysitting. We had been out running errands for some time and the house was two towns away from our neighborhood. By the time we got there, the neighbor kids and I were bursting.

My dad was one of builders on the house so I asked him where the bathroom was. He told us it hadn't been built yet. However, since the cement floors hadn't been poured yet, he and the other workers had been peeing on the dirt floor in the basement.

The three of us went downstairs where the neighbor boy and I promptly made the neighbor girl go to the other room.  Then he and I proceeded to gleefully pee all up and down the walls. After we had finished, we called in the neighbor girl to show her the evidence of our misdeeds. Aside from being unimpressed, she was worried about having an accident before we got home. You see, none of us in our sheltered existence had been introduced to the concept of a girl peeing outside of a toilet. 

I suddenly became very worried about my friend having an accident, and the unpleasant consequences that might follow.  There had to be a solution somehow! In the corner was a small round pit that housed the sump pump. 

"What about that hole?" I asked. "Do you think you could sit over it?"

"I don't know," she answered hesitantly. "It's kinda big. If I hang my butt over it, I might fall in." 

Scanning the room for alternate solutions, I spotted a long wooden plank on the floor. 

"Here, try this!" I said, sliding the plank across the pit to create a makeshift seat. 

And with that, she was on board. Both figuratively and literally. 

"You guys go out of the room so I can pee!"

We complied and gave her her privacy. But I can still recall my desperate curiosity. 

Before we left the house I ran down to the basement to examine the board for any evidence of girl pee. And there in the center of the wood I discovered it. A small slightly triangular wet spot running off the edge and dripping down into the pit. 

I'm fairly certain that spot is where it all began for me.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

When I was around 10 or 11 some rich people started building a big modern house at the end of my dirt road. They had a boy my age so I was over there a lot through the construction (the family were living in the house next door in the meantime). One day, the boy and I were in the garage when I spotted the most exciting plumbing fixture I had ever seen in a residential home...

A fully functional, wall-mounted urinal hanging on the inside wall of the three car garage. I was astonished. It was just like the ones I'd seen in restaurants! The boy explained that his parents didn't want the outside workers going inside their fancy house so they installed the urinal for them. I was appalled at their snobbery and yet so impressed to see a urinal from a commercial building mounted in a domestic setting. It also bothered me that the workers were so exposed. The door was always wide open to the world. Although it helped that the garage opened on the side of the house instead of the front, and it was the last house on the road. After the house was finished I expected the urinal to be uninstalled and leave with the workers. However, it remained in place fully operational. 

I waited months before I had the courage to finally use it. I was so paranoid that one of his parents would walk out of the door and discover me in the garage, dick in hand tinkling gleefully into the porcelain. Sure, that was its purpose, but we were expected to pee in the bathroom like civilized boys. The boy said he would pee after me but wouldn't follow through. The flush was so satisfying. Just like the ones I used in public. 

I never lost my desire to have a urinal in my garage. What a flex!!

• Hot 1
19 hours ago, pisszzz said:

Id love to have a urinal in my house 

I'd never even considered the idea of a urinal existing outside of a commercial building before I saw it in the garage that day. I was so jealous!!! Have you ever peed in one?

10 minutes ago, Miss Piss said:

Not a construction worker but a installer so I hope I can still put in here. 

When I was a teen in Germany my got this nice 4 room house we ordered a dryer and a washer a couple days later it came to our house. This tall and strong woman came with this short guy and installed both appliances. I was in the living room fixing some stuff and putting stuff in a tote plastic box so I could take the basement so I noticed the guy come up and get on the truck I assume the woman had gone before so I was taking the box down to the basement when I heard all to familiar hissing sound there was the woman squatting multitasking she was still connecting some thing but pissing a very forceful stream against the washer from blonde forest she had some muscular legs she saw me and just shrugged and continued on her business as did I when she finished she told me that it was on hell of a piss. 

"blonde forest" sounds most delightful. No doubt it got well-watered.

14 minutes ago, Miss Piss said:

When I was a teen in Germany my got this nice 4 room house we ordered a dryer and a washer a couple days later it came to our house. This tall and strong woman came with this short guy and installed both appliances. I was in the living room fixing some stuff and putting stuff in a tote plastic box so I could take the basement so I noticed the guy come up and get on the truck I assume the woman had gone before so I was taking the box down to the basement when I heard all to familiar hissing sound there was the woman squatting multitasking she was still connecting some thing but pissing a very forceful stream against the washer from blonde forest she had some muscular legs she saw me and just shrugged and continued on her business as did I when she finished she told me that it was on hell of a piss. 

@Miss Piss Did you like her pissing like that? And do you tend to make a lot of hissing and gushing sounds while peeing? Most girls tend to do so! 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing
1 minute ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

@Miss Piss Did you like her pissing like that? And do you tend to make a lot of hissing and gushing sounds while peeing? Most girls tend to do so! 

I really didn’t care I felt bad because poor lady probably had to go for hours, I had a previous experience on the section called lifting the seat my describe as Jet engine taking of I was born with super strong bladder and pelvic muscles so I have a thick and super messy stream 

• Hot 3
3 minutes ago, Miss Piss said:

I really didn’t care I felt bad because poor lady probably had to go for hours, I had a previous experience on the section called lifting the seat my describe as Jet engine taking of I was born with super strong bladder and pelvic muscles so I have a thick and super messy stream 

@Miss Piss Yeah she probably had way too much piss in her bladder causing her way too much pain and she got rid of her huge pain by pissing duh! And it's great that you piss so well I bet your pee hisses and gushes like crazy which is so hot. Do you like people hearing your peeing sounds while your pissing inside the toilet with the door closed and locked shut? 

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

Do you like people hearing your peeing sounds while your pissing inside the toilet with the door closed and locked shut?

I never really thought about it I really don’t care if they listen when you piss violently you can’t control your hissing or gushing 

• Hot 4
5 minutes ago, Miss Piss said:

I never really thought about it I really don’t care if they listen when you piss violently you can’t control your hissing or gushing 

@Miss Piss I see that i like that you don't care about anyone hearing your very sexy pee sounds. Do you like when people get aroused by hearing your hissing and gushing pee sounds from outside the closed toilet door while you pee inside the toilet with the door locked. Some girls that are pee shy sadly try to mask their hissing and gushing pee sounds. Some girls are so good at masking their pee sounds that even if they regularly hiss and gush a lot during peeing then they still figure out how to control the hiss and gush pee sounds by practicing several techniques to control those sounds for years and will quite often use several techniques to hide their pee sounds. Do you think girls hissing and gushing pee sounds are hot at all? 

honestly, even though it's a turn on, I'd be mad if a worked peed on important stuffs or things I'd have to wash. 

But if it's like on the floor of the basement where there's nothing I'd be ok, probably wouldn't even clean it. A plumber would be welcome to use my sink and a gardener is basically working in a natural urinal so..

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Miss Piss said:

Did you examine or clean the puddle she left and see if it had wetted anything important? (besides the washer, of course).

Edited by DoctorDoctor
On 8/12/2024 at 9:20 AM, Takashi96 said:

I'd never even considered the idea of a urinal existing outside of a commercial building before I saw it in the garage that day. I was so jealous!!! Have you ever peed in one?

I’m jealous too because I use one all the time of it was in my home 

• Like 1
  • Love 1