Apology

I have been informed by Management that my posting of late has been excessive and has discouraged other members from posting on the threads I use the most. 

PLEASE forgive me. I never wanted to discourage this community. My intention was the opposite!  I wanted to share so much of my collection to spur and inspire, I never thought it would have the opposite effect on anyone. I’m sorry again, and will do better in the future not to discourage any member of this community.  

With deepest regret,

PDawg

No apology needed to me, @pdawg I find this admonishment somewhat absurd. I often see moderators encouraging thread discussion and discouraging private conversations, especially in the "Intro" thread.  Now, there's an issue when people post too often?  While I understand trying to drive community involvement, this is a confusing stance. These posts offer excellent, fresh content on a regular basis, and at no point felt discouraging or excessive, from my standpoint

• Hug 1
22 hours ago, pdawg said:

I have been informed by Management that my posting of late has been excessive and has discouraged other members from posting on the threads I use the most. 

PLEASE forgive me. I never wanted to discourage this community. My intention was the opposite!  I wanted to share so much of my collection to spur and inspire, I never thought it would have the opposite effect on anyone. I’m sorry again, and will do better in the future not to discourage any member of this community.  

With deepest regret,

PDawg

Not necessary.  I appreciate your posts. Thanks. 

• Hug 1

So you're telling me that, while the moderators have not reacted to some of the most despicable things known to mankind which I've seen being posted here, they have an issue with you posting a bit more often than average?

What the hell

And from what I've seen (might have never looked at too many of the matching sections on the forum tho), you haven't even posted that much - and never out of place.

If this means youre getting "informed by Management", then it might be time for an actual change in management.

to be honest a active poster does keep the site going but i think its more on the email side and i think some people don't like being spammed with email notification on a topic all the time