Gals peeing in men's room .

On 7/29/2024 at 10:35 AM, pisszzz said:

Id love to walk into the men’s room and stand in between 2 men and piss 

I'd love to be using a urinal, having a lady come in and use the one next to me.

• Hot 1
On 7/31/2024 at 12:53 PM, Thiscouldbeanywhere said:

You must be pretty short

What's your solution to use these?

Well, since it has only happened 3 times in total and the main focus was getting away with it by being fast I didn't focus that much on that part of it. I guess just push harder so the stream goes a bit higher and hope for the best sort of. But I mean, I was trying to get out fast so was pushing hard anyway.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

Most of the men's rooms I've been in recently have at least one low urinal for boys and shorter men. I should think women could use these as well, and I'd do absolutely nothing to discourage them.

14 hours ago, swekiss said:

Well, since it has only happened 3 times in total and the main focus was getting away with it by being fast I didn't focus that much on that part of it. I guess just push harder so the stream goes a bit higher and hope for the best sort of. But I mean, I was trying to get out fast so was pushing hard anyway.

Wouldn't mind catching you on your tippy toes at a urinal pissing to your hearts content 😈😈

I just an about lost it a few weeks ago. The local, busy, gas station had the men’s room out of service. There was an attendant at the ladies room door allowing men in! I went in, chose a stall, and started doing my thing. Next thing I know I hear the attendant tell a woman “There’s a a man in there right now, if you are ok with it go ahead in”. She and another women came right in and went to adjacent stalls. Blew my mind how comfortable with it they were. When I finally came out of the stall there they were at the sink like nothing. Definitely the only time that’s ever happend. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Revetahw said:

I just an about lost it a few weeks ago. The local, busy, gas station had the men’s room out of service. There was an attendant at the ladies room door allowing men in! I went in, chose a stall, and started doing my thing. Next thing I know I hear the attendant tell a woman “There’s a a man in there right now, if you are ok with it go ahead in”. She and another women came right in and went to adjacent stalls. Blew my mind how comfortable with it they were. When I finally came out of the stall there they were at the sink like nothing. Definitely the only time that’s ever happend. 

I don't see the problem/what would possibly have stopped them? 🤔 I don't think I've ever been in a gas station with separate bathrooms in the first place, most places seem to just have one to three customer toilets in some back part of the store and at best one is wheelchair accesible for those who need that. 

3 hours ago, swekiss said:

I don't see the problem/what would possibly have stopped them? 🤔 I don't think I've ever been in a gas station with separate bathrooms in the first place, most places seem to just have one to three customer toilets in some back part of the store and at best one is wheelchair accesible for those who need that. 

The fact that you don't see why it's a big deal tells me you grew up in a much healthier country than we did. Despite using sex to sell everything, the US still has a very puritanical culture. I mean, peeing in public can put you on a registered sex offender list in some places. In answer to your question. What would have stopped them was having their genitals exposed and urinating in such close proximity to a man doing the same thing. And have you seen American restroom stalls? They are notorious for their large gaps that allow other users to look right inside them. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I’ve peed in a handful or urinals when I was fairly certain there wasn’t any possibility of anyone coming in and it’s the best! Although, it’s often hard to go because I’m not used to standing and feeling so exposed, so it often takes a minute lol.

• Love 2

I was at Eastbourne (beach town on South Coast of UK) on Saturday with my wife and a young lad we sometimes look after. It was a lovely day and quite a few people about. I left my wife and the lad to go for a pee. I went up to the toilets by the pier and noted as I walked past the ladies that there was a queue out of the door. I actually went past the gents and sat on the top of the beach and peed out of the leg of my shorts because I prefer to pee outside, but that is an aside. I then went back to the toilets to wash my hands because they were sticky from ice cream. As I was coming out of the toilets two ladies in their late 30's or early 40's were coming in the door. Thinking that they didn't know where the ladies was as it was the other side of the pier, I said "You know this is the gents? Ladies is the other side of the pier." One of them replied "There is a queue so we are coming in here. You do have cubicles don't you?" So I said "Yes, round that way and pointed to where a line of cubicles faced the line of urinals. She said "Thanks" and they proceeded to walk past and they both went into one of the cubicles together and closed the door. They weren't trying to be discrete as they were chatting loudly in obviously female voices from within the cubicle. Three guys were stood at the urinals when they went in and they finished and left whilst the women were in the cubicles. Other guys came in and looked at the cubicle with the female voices with a bit of a quizzical look on their faces but they still went and used the urinals. I could hear a bit of hissing and splashing in the cubicle, but it was difficult to hear much because they were talking so much. I also didn't really feel I could stand around too long in the area without it seeming odd and the cubicle next to them was engaged so I couldn't even go in there.

When I left I walked back past the ladies toilets and sure enough there was still a queue, but it wasn't horrendous. I have no issues with ladies using the gents, but I do wish they would leave the door open so that we can enjoy the view seeing as they can see the guys at the urinal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

actually went past the gents and sat on the top of the beach and peed out of the leg of my shorts because I prefer to pee outside

For a moment I thought @Alfresco had been kidnapped and swapped for an impostor

• Haha 1