5 hours ago, swekiss said:

I love that too. When it's a proper pee of course. If it's just a few drops it doesn't feel like the sigh is real, but in combination with a big pee it's hot as hell 🔥

What if it is with a big pee that's being released outside or somewhere naughty? 😛 

24 minutes ago, WateryMoose said:

What if it is with a big pee that's being released outside or somewhere naughty? 😛 

Naughty place for sure. But on the other hand that makes me hot and bothered even without a sigh *lol* 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
1 minute ago, swekiss said:

Naughty place for sure. But on the other hand that makes me hot and bothered even without a sigh *lol* 

Since I'm well hydrated and have to hold it for long, I almost always let out a sigh when I pee, even when I have a naughty pee

• Like 1
On 6/28/2024 at 12:41 PM, Liketowatchhim said:

I had an ex who would whip it out and sort of moan but but like in a natural sense kind of like when your thirsty and you drink and you say “ ahhhhhh”.     Then he would shake it and put it away. 

Would love to see a man unzip pull out his penis what I call the wiener slot and pee and make the “ ahhhh” noise.   Then shake it and put it away.      When I masturbate I often take myself to that memory.  Wish so bad I had it on video

So guys if you want  o to share a story or video please do.   If you want to say I’m weird that’s fine.     I know I’m not that weird because I see weirder things on her all the time 

Your candidness in sharing your desires is sexy and sweet! Many men, including myself, give a soft “Ah” as they’re urinating. It just feels so good! Weird? Well, don’t let it bother ya! I’m a guy who occasionally enjoys relaxing in public restroom stalls listening to men relieve themselves at urinals. I love the sounds of clanking belt buckles, zippers and urine being discharged into urinals! I even adore the sounds of farts that occasionally go hand-in-hand with pissing! And of course, like you, I swoon over their soft and sometimes whispered “Ah!”  

I love the moaning and sighing when a man is desperate and finally relieves himself. It's such a turn on for me. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 7/2/2024 at 5:38 PM, WendyMarty said:

The naughtier the better for me 

I would love to see men doing this so I can enjoy myself 

I've been so surprised to hear middle age and older women share their thoughts on men peeing outside and in public. I was always under the impression that women thought this to be a crude, disgusting habit, but just lately I've come to realize that many older women are actually rather intrigued by the site of men peeing in public and certainly aren't discouraging us or showing signs of embarrassment. I've seen this among my mom, aunt, grandmother, neighbor and a few of my moms friends and acquaintances. actually reassuring me it's alright for guys to do so.