Wetting panties on the bus

Very hot experience @Coral!

13 minutes ago, Coral said:

Then slowly I relaxed my bladder, and my pussy was so numb by now that for the first 3 to 4 seconds I couldn't even feel myself peeing. 

Even though I have a cock, I know the numb feeling from holding a super full bladder. Involuntary release isn't too far off.  Were you having any spasms or bladder cramping? Did you flood the floor of the bus or did the seat contain it?

6 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Very hot experience @Coral!

Even though I have a cock, I know the numb feeling from holding a super full bladder. Involuntary release isn't too far off.  Were you having any spasms or bladder cramping? Did you flood the floor of the bus or did the seat contain it?

I did have a couple spasms while waiting for the food and had to double down lol. 

The seat contained most of it actually, with only a bit of it pooling down at the base. But the seat did most of the soaking

• Hot 4
3 hours ago, Coral said:

I did have a couple spasms while waiting for the food and had to double down lol. 

The seat contained most of it actually, with only a bit of it pooling down at the base. But the seat did most of the soaking

That is what upholstered seats in buses are made for. lol. And it sounds like you truly enjoyed yourself. So, why stopping, when the fun is just best?

I had a similar situation some years ago when I prepared for a train ride. It was during Corona and the chances of getting a compartment without many other passengers were good enough to not waste any pee in a toilet before. But at the end I also had to wait until I boarded a connection train, before I had enough privacy. Nearly an hour longer until relief than I had planned for… By the time I finally started soaking the first cushioned seat, I was really bursting. But it was so much worth it. 

I hope you will have many more opportunities to wet in public and keep sharing your experiences with us here.

10 hours ago, Coral said:

Today, I was on my way to pick up lunch for this local café for my friend and I. I knew I had to pee even before I left her home, but the idea of having to pee in public was too much to ignore, so off I went wearing a mini flared skirt, a tank top and an about to burst bladder. 

It was quite difficult to not squat right at the bus stop or stop my teeny tiny leaks into a full flow, but hey I held most of it in and boarded the bus. My initial plan was to wet the seat on my way there but unfortunately all the seats were taken except for the one at the back, and even then I had the share the seats. With every jolt of the bus I could feel a tiny drop leaking into my panties, and my bladder threatening to give away. 

After the 15 mins ride and the short 2 mins walk I reached the café and by that time I would feel the dampness of my panties and my pussy aching from all that holding. I still held it all in and took the food and boarded the bus to her home.

Thankfully, this time the bus was nearly empty and I got a good seat away from everyone else right at the back. I carefully placed the food by my side and made sure that I wasnt sitting on my skirt. Then slowly I relaxed my bladder, and my pussy was so numb by now that for the first 3 to 4 seconds I couldn't even feel myself peeing. But then out of nowhere I started gushing uncontrollably into my panties with my stream making a soft whistling sound. I peed and peed till more than half of my panties turned 2 shades darker and so did the upholstered seat. I wanted to hold off the last couple drops but I suppose my pussy was working on overdrive to hold this massive puddle for hours lmfao, that I emptied my whole bladder there.

Very hot story, thanks a lot for sharing! I love to imagine how you walked home from the bus with soaking wet panties under your mini skirt....  💧👍😉

9 hours ago, NaughtyGold said:

Nearly an hour longer until relief than I had planned for

These unexpected change of plans makes the ending worth it, if you think about it ! 

9 hours ago, NaughtyGold said:

By the time I finally started soaking the first cushioned seat

"FIrst" ? Wait, wait. You soaked for than one?

And when I'm out in public, I always always find opportunities of peeing somewhere atleast once haha

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
On 6/24/2024 at 6:25 AM, kalle2020 said:

Very hot story, thanks a lot for sharing! I love to imagine how you walked home from the bus with soaking wet panties under your mini skirt....  💧👍😉

It felt like a secret that only I knew about 😌

Edited by Coral
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, Coral said:

It felt like a secret that only I knew about 😌

This is precisely what I love about that kind of scenario. There's something very naughty under your skirt and no one has any idea......

What happened, though, when you arrived at your friend's house? Did she find out you had wet yourself?

5 minutes ago, kalle2020 said:

What happened, though, when you arrived at your friend's house? Did she find out you had wet yourself?

She never found out ! But I did re wet those panties again a few more times after

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, MasterT said:

It must have been so hot rewetting those panties throughout the day! What sort of panties were they? And what happened throughout the rest of the day?

Those were the normal cotton thong kinds. Well the rest of the day was spent chilling in the garden, watching TV, gossips .. 

• Like 1