Hello Everyone

On 6/2/2024 at 1:08 PM, T33ny said:

Hello everyone, I’ve waited awhile to make a post on here but I’m 22f, actually 30 weeks pregnant and single, I have a huge fetish for people peeing where they shouldn’t and have a whole collection of myself doing so! I’ve debated posting them. I’d love someone who would be willing to share videos back and forth 

heya:) I just started posting here too....and same! ive got a small collection I want to share hehe. id be down:)

On 6/2/2024 at 6:08 AM, T33ny said:

Hello everyone, I’ve waited awhile to make a post on here but I’m 22f, actually 30 weeks pregnant and single, I have a huge fetish for people peeing where they shouldn’t and have a whole collection of myself doing so! I’ve debated posting them. I’d love someone who would be willing to share videos back and forth 

Into naughty pissing, and pregnant too? Gosh, aren’t you just an absolute delight of my fetishes.. 😉 what kind of places spring to mind with regards to places you’ve pissed where you shouldn’t?

On 6/2/2024 at 1:10 AM, Snort McDork said:

Welcome to the club.

Is it a boy or girl?

I'm also a professional photographer based in the Northwest.

It’s a boy! 

11 hours ago, aussielad1337 said:

heya:) I just started posting here too....and same! ive got a small collection I want to share hehe. id be down:)

That sounds awesome send me a 0M