Pee cocktails or mocktails

"It is by diet-pop, alone, I set my Bladder in motion. It is by flavors from Laboratories: my Pee-Gasms acquire speed; my garments acquire Wet-spots; the spots become a greeting! It is by diet-pop, alone, I set my Bladder in motion!" (original Parody version of the [non-canon] DUNE© Mentat-mantra, ©2018 IIRC by IdoPiddleSome2, under my actual name. All rights reserved. Selected lefts may be negotiable. No SciFi clergy were harmed in the crafting of this Parody. Some assembly required).

But, seriously, it is indeed by diet-pop; alternating flavors seem to work better & I often use my Pee as a mixer (which tends to egg my playful Bladder on), noticeably. I recommend approaching that with a wee bit of caution; Pee may act as a mild laxative at times. Best regards, all.

10 hours ago, IdoPiddleSome2 said:

"It is by diet-pop, alone, I set my Bladder in motion. It is by flavors from Laboratories: my Pee-Gasms acquire speed; my garments acquire Wet-spots; the spots become a greeting! It is by diet-pop, alone, I set my Bladder in motion!" (original Parody version of the [non-canon] DUNE© Mentat-mantra, ©2018 IIRC by IdoPiddleSome2, under my actual name. All rights reserved. Selected lefts may be negotiable. No SciFi clergy were harmed in the crafting of this Parody. Some assembly required).

But, seriously, it is indeed by diet-pop; alternating flavors seem to work better & I often use my Pee as a mixer (which tends to egg my playful Bladder on), noticeably. I recommend approaching that with a wee bit of caution; Pee may act as a mild laxative at times. Best regards, all.

Read this four times: have no idea what it means

• Agree 1
15 hours ago, IdoPiddleSome2 said:

The piss must flow

• Like 1
5 hours ago, thisguy20 said:

Read this four times: have no idea what it means

(with respect) I take it you're not a DUNE© fan. The mantra was recited by a character in one of two admirable attemps (a decade or 3 ago) to make the late Frank Herbert's massive book into a movie. It is not found in Herbert's book. The mantra is actually a wee bit longer. If I've piqued anyone's curiosity, I suspect the search-term "mentat mantra" or "DUNE mentat mantra" would be productive. Best regards; gotta go ☺!

On 5/21/2024 at 12:50 AM, thisguy20 said:

Has anyone ever tried using pee as an ingredient in a cocktail or a mocktail?

If so, what was the drink? and how was it?

My wife and I have tried a “wee sting” and “tapeela sunrise” 

they were delicious 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/20/2024 at 3:50 PM, thisguy20 said:

Has anyone ever tried using pee as an ingredient in a cocktail or a mocktail?

If so, what was the drink? and how was it?

Few recepies before:

Pe3.jpg

and here on taste adjustments...

IMG_20220817_222004.jpg

Enjoy!!!

Edited by A_AShes
  • Like 1