Folsom street fair and erotic fairs and festivals

Anyone been to Folsom street fair in SFO or any other erotic festival? I’ve seen they have a piss-positive kink area at Folsom where everyone with a piss kinks can go to either give- or receive a golden shower. Anyone been there and want to share the experience or any other piss-experience with others at festivals or fairs? 

• Like 1

I’ve seen both men and women at Folsom engaging in piss-play on various web-pages. Looks awesome and I think the chances of engaging in piss-play are pretty good 👍 

I missed Folsom by a hair last year. Love the area it takes place on, it's really vibrant. I don't know about engaging in piss-play with strangers. Piss exhibitionism however...

• Hot 1

Is there anything at Folsom street fair for those that prefer to watch public peeing / voyeurism, and not necessarily golden showers?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)

I have known about FSF for a little while but just recently learned about the pee activities that go on there. Besides the popular pee pool, I have seen on some sites videos of impromptu gatherings at the event where people will randomly engage in pee play on the sidewalk or some alley. Let's just say that's all it took for me, so I made plans to go this year! I'll be sure to make my contribution at the pee pool just so I can say I did it, but I really hope to walk around (maybe with a boner😉) and pee mark things. Kind of hope I run into a like minded group and we can make a big pee puddle together! 

Edited by ipee20
  • Love 2

I made a thread about this a while ago and for some reason it got merged into a completely unrelated thread

But the FSF piss pool is something I've been thinking about for a while now 

On 5/12/2024 at 5:32 PM, ipee20 said:

I have known about FSF for a little while but just recently learned about the pee activities that go on there. Besides the popular pee pool, I have seen on some sites videos of impromptu gatherings at the event where people will randomly engage in pee play on the sidewalk or some alley. Let's just say that's all it took for me, so I made plans to go this year! I'll be sure to make my contribution at the pee pool just so I can say I did it, but I really hope to walk around (maybe with a boner😉) and pee mark things. Kind of hope I run into a like minded group and we can make a big pee puddle together! 

Please get some photos or videos of this, there's not enough videos of the hotness at FSF in general, never mind the peeing.

I happened to be in SF twice last year when there were events on but I was there for other things but did stop by. Folsom in September where the guys often walk around with it all hanging out or it decorated on show, They had dixies out, a bit of a shame, not much just casual street pissing, saw the pool but it was very hot, plastic pool with very yellow colour piss put me off, not much being added while I was there, did see some guys being pissed on in the street not quite sure how it happens but so good to watch I did take a pic or 2, i'm sure if you stayed longer you would get more out of it rather than my brief visit. There is another event earlier in the year which I happened to visit, less pissing but I loved the puppy pen with guys getting their tummy tickled, great stuff. My weekend doesn't clash with Folsom this year but accomodation is very expensive that time of year in SF.

• Like 1