It looks like a really ingenious system! My compliments for the idea.

When I am on the beach I solve the problem in some simpler ways. I usually insure that the swimsuit is already wet, so that I can sit on the ground and pee myself without any care.

I love the beach, except for the lack of and/or long walk to the toilets when one has to do the inevitable.

I think females have an advantage here as they can pee more discreetly just by sitting in the sand and letting it go through their swimsuit, especially if it's already wet.  As a guy, it's harder.  If it's not crowded I'll sit on the sand, point my pee-thing down the leg of my shorts but not out so it's not visible, and let it out slowly as to not make a visible stream.

If there's a lot of people around I'll either make the long trip to the toilets, or pee in the ocean or lake if I'm swimming.

22 hours ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

I felt so aroused knowing that no one around me new what I was doing!

Ooh yes, it’s always such a thrill when you’re able to get away with pissing in an otherwise rather public setting, whilst basically hidden in plain sight, isn’t it..? 😉

Right up there as one of my favourite turn ons.. I’m looking forward to being on holiday and indulge in similar antics at the beach in a few weeks myself! 

I love pissing at the beach, so much I do it weekly! Aside from my story last week that I posted here I've never been lucky enough to see a woman peeing at the beach. 😞 Most go in the water and you can tell what they're doing but no visuals. LOL

• Like 1
On 4/19/2024 at 1:07 AM, Kamika said:

I usually piss in the dress up cubicles, love the feeling someone bare footed will stand in my piss thinking it’s water 😝

I’m sure it’s warm and cozy to sit in your pee 😋 

I’ve stood in the beach parking lot halfway through changing, jeans on but shirt still off. I just stand behind the driver’s door facing forward. I’m more or less concealed by the door but it’s close to waste level. Preferably facing toward where people might we walking or driving, usually late in the afternoon when the place is starting to clear out

I saw a girl once piss her bikini while she was ankle deep in the water. Green bikini with a darker patch that was soaked by pee and a nice stream coming out. She was pregnant. It was such a turn on. Now I like to walk towards the water and I’ll start peeing before I hit the water and I’ll give anyone who is paying attention a show of me soaking my shorts and the sand.

• Hot 1