Has anyone got any stories of witnessing men using street urinals?

The ones in London, Amsterdam or Paris etc

I find it so attractive when they just don’t care whose around them and are willing to whip out their dick in front of anyone just to piss.

• Hot 1
4 hours ago, vanessa9 said:

Yes, this is pretty common. Street urinals in Amsterdam are specially interesting, except maybe for the stinking smell around them. I have been using them a few times as well. As they are pretty much open and there is a large gap at the bottom of the enclosing fence, a woman using these urinals is basically showing everything to passers by, but who the hell could blame me for urinating in a urinal, when there are no other, more woman-friendly options in Amsterdam ?

@vanessa9Can you tell us a bit more about how and when you use them?

• Agree 2

I posted about my experiences of using the temporary open air urinals in this post.

Positioned on a really narrow walkway so people were literally brushing past me as I pissed.  Wonderful experience, although not as wonderful as @vanessa9's experience by a long way.

On 4/20/2024 at 3:42 PM, vanessa9 said:

I have visited Amsterdam several times. If I recall correctly, the first time was a business trip, and I liked the place so I went back regularly, with friends or alone. There are plenty of those curl-shaped urinals scattered all around the city, but they are obviously meant for men only. Other than that, Amsterdam has very few public toilets, and nothing that you can use at night.

When one is out drinking and partying, specially in popular neighborhoods, they have to pee against a building (frowned upon and possibly fined if spotted by police), in the canal or in one of those urinals. I first used them at night (other women also did), but eventually become bold enough to do the same during daytime. How did I use them ? Simple : squatting on the ground. That's why I wrote women are pretty much exposed if they try to use Amsterdam urinals.

I read that they installed some retractable urinals / toilets for men and women, that pop out of the ground at night. Never tried them.

I find it interesting you don't use them standing or in a very high squat with slightly bent knees rather than low to the ground. I guess maybe you don't have enough practice doing that to keep from wetting your clothes without taking them off, which would kind of defeat the purpose anyway?

I used to work in Amsterdam some years ago and we used to go to some cocktail bars at Rembrandtplein and Leidseplein and I usually always saw som really drunk people (men and women) pee behind some of the trees at those areas on my way home late night but the best sights I had was at Zandvoort in the summer where everyone was really drunk and peed pretty open. Really miss NL and the friendly and liberal people over there.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 4/23/2024 at 6:16 PM, vanessa9 said:

If I try to pee standing, it is almost always a mess, despite years of training in the shower. The only way it can work is when I am naked, and I can spread my legs and slightly bend backwards. Not realistic in a street urinal. I did it once in the bushes of an Amsterdam park, though, back in the good old time when it was allowed to sunbathe naked in some parts of the park (Vondelpark).

High squat could have worked, but Amsterdam urinals are so disgusting I really wanted to avoid any risk of splash back...

what about in a skirt?

There are a few old and kinda decrepit urinals in my city, when the need arises I sometimes use them. They aren't closed on all sides so if you walk past them you can easily see the men using them, and sometimes their tool XD

For some reason even if the street around has many people walking there, I don't shy nor feel blocked, I just whip it out, pee, zip back up and walks out of the cubicle. I didn't spot any lady using them so far but maybe it will happen

• Hot 1

There are some urinals that are known for cruising urinals where it’s pretty common to see guys masturbating. We have a few of those over here. I’ve peed next to guys being hard a few times. I’ve also been to urinals in Germany at clubs, parties and events where it’s really crowded where I’ve peed between many guys and got lots of piss sprinkles on my dick from the guys next to me.