pissing on a strangers car

1 hour ago, Seppl_75 said:

I regulary pee against cars at is is super convenient and easy. You just stop your car, get out, flip your dick out and soak the car next to yours. I try to focus on the handles and then shoot as high as possible to the roof. I love it dribbling down...  One day I found an unlocked one.  First I just wanted to hit it but then I opened the door and pretty much soaked the seat, the console and the door pckets. That was real fun but never happened again.

That's a dream scenario for me. I really want to drench someone's interior but checking for unlocked doors is a risky gamble

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2024 at 6:45 AM, Seppl_75 said:

I regulary pee against cars at is is super convenient and easy. You just stop your car, get out, flip your dick out and soak the car next to yours. I try to focus on the handles and then shoot as high as possible to the roof. I love it dribbling down...  One day I found an unlocked one.  First I just wanted to hit it but then I opened the door and pretty much soaked the seat, the console and the door pckets. That was real fun but never happened again.

Fuck man, that is awesome.  I think I'd be to afraid if the owner came back and saw what I was doing.  

• 2 weeks later...

I have once come back to my van to find someone pissing against it. He obviously had to go bad and couldn't stop, so I told him it was fine and he can keep going. I was watching him pee from a small distance enjoying it. He left after that and we didn't end up saying much to each other, which is a bit of shame, would be nice to meet a new friend over catching them pee.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
9 hours ago, SnakeFace said:

I have once come back to my van to find someone pissing against it. He obviously had to go bad and couldn't stop, so I told him it was fine and he can keep going. I was watching him pee from a small distance enjoying it. He left after that and we didn't end up saying much to each other, which is a bit of shame, would be nice to meet a new friend over catching them pee.

You reminded me of a story.  I was in college in the evening, was having a piss in the lot between some cars.  The owner came to his car and just stood there and watched me.  I see em and he's smiling.  Was saying that ur car?  He says yeah but no rush.  And he's into it definitely bro, so I aim to his car too.  I'm going for awhile, just waving it. And now he's getting real excited.  We went back to his place and fucked.  He weren't so much into piss as much as he just liked watching me.  Sometimes shit works out that way, lol

• Hot 1