How does your labia affect your pee stream?

I’m interested in how a woman’s labia affects her pee stream.

Does your labia ever seem to affect your pee stream in terms of shape, direction, force? Does it matter what peeing position (sitting, squatting, standing, etc)? Does your labia ever seem to “get in the way” of your pee stream? (I know that sounds silly haha) Does it ever feel good to have pee running past your labia? Does it matter if you are desperate or not?

I know everyone is different so I’m looking forward to seeing how much of a variety there is from woman to woman.

I have shorter inner labia and pretty chunky outer labia. If i had a comparison chart I could show you lol. I haven't noticed much of a difference in how I pee. Depends more on how much pee I have and how wet I am. So for example if I cum and then try and pee right away I have a hard time for whatever reason, but my labia are so short I don't believe they're the problem. 

I dont feel the pee flowing past my lips either. 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 1

sometimes the positioning of my labia can cause my pee to run down my lips instead of just being a straight stream, but if i change positioning i can fix it. sometimes that feels good but i prefer the feeling of a strong stream.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
On 4/8/2024 at 7:03 PM, ftmpisser said:

sometimes the positioning of my labia can cause my pee to run down my lips instead of just being a straight stream, but if i change positioning i can fix it. sometimes that feels good but i prefer the feeling of a strong stream.

Can I ask if the sound of your pee coming out changes when this happens? Can you describe it if so? Thanks.

On 4/10/2024 at 4:01 AM, Darlene said:

I often have to direct my piss stream foward and open up my vagina or else my piss will end up in my shoes. Everything is tucked in, not even my clit will show until I spread everything out in the open.

I usually do have to adjust “ her “ because it feels weird/off after wiping and pulling back up my underwear like I don’t have a huge pussy.

@Darlene So do you have very messy pee streams? What about when you are pissing in the toilet? Do you making a lot of hissing, whistling, and gushing sounds when you pee?

7 minutes ago, Darlene said:

I have missed the toilet by mistake but it’s because I tend to hover. I barely sit on a public toilet unless I properly line the seat with toilet paper and be sure to wipe it down just incase. 

I want to say if I was completely bare down there, absolutely my pee streams can be messier and goes in different directions. However, now that I don’t bother waxing/shaving. I don’t have that problem anymore. 

I do tend to make a lot of noise when pissing. Especially, when I am in a tight and of course can’t hold it anymore. I’ve woken up plenty of about to piss all over myself in the morning or end up with a huge wet spot.

@Darlene I see that. But a lot of girls make such a mess even when they pee sitting down on the toilet. A lot of girls spray the inside porcelain part of the toilet with so much pee. And pee drops even end up on bottom part of the toilet seat and even top part of the toilet seat at times when girls pee. 

Do you think that girls hissing, gushing, and whistling sounds which they often make while peeing are hot at all? 

Just now, Fan of girls peeing said:

@Darlene I see that. But a lot of girls make such a mess even when they pee sitting down on the toilet. A lot of girls spray the inside porcelain part of the toilet with so much pee. And pee drops even end up on bottom part of the toilet seat and even top part of the toilet seat at times when girls pee. 

Do you think that girls hissing, gushing, and whistling sounds which they often make while peeing are hot at all? 

I’ve been guilty of this. But I always leave the toilet exactly how I left it. No drops and clean for the next person.

I do think that it can be hot. I’ve made lots of guys hard from watching me piss on the toilet.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Darlene said:

I’ve been guilty of this. But I always leave the toilet exactly how I left it. No drops and clean for the next person.

I do think that it can be hot. I’ve made lots of guys hard from watching me piss on the toilet.

@Darlene Haha it's hard to control pee streams for you girls I think even if you girls get a pencil like thin pee stream as opposed to a violent messy stream, even in those situations where you girls are peeing with a thin pencil like streams you girls still can make a mess. A lot of it has to do with your pee coming faster than boys pee streams.

Yeah girls pee sounds are super hot. Of course watching girls peeing is much better than just hearing girls pee but just even hearing girls pee from outside closed bathroom doors can be such a turn on. Have you peed in front of several guys before like your boyfriends? I get so hard and aroused when I just hear girls pee so many types of hot pee sounds are made by girls when they piss lol. And watching girls pee while at the same time hearing those pee sounds can be such a turn on. Sadly some girls that are pee shy try to even hide their pee sounds and or at least make their pee sound less hotter if they are peeing in the toilet. They usually try to hide it from guys they are not attracted to I think. Have you ever noticed girls that try to hide their pee sounds and or make them less erotic? 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing
1 minute ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

@Darlene Haha it's hard to control pee streams for you girls I think even if you girls get a pencil like thin pee stream as opposed to a violent messy stream, even in those situations where you girls are peeing with a thin pencil like streams you girls still can make a mess. A lot of it has to do with your pee coming faster than boys pee streams.

Yeah girls pee sounds are super hot. Of course watching girls peeing is much better than just hearing girls pee just even hearing girls pee from outside closed bathroom doors can be such a turn on. Have you peed in front of several guys before like your boyfriends? I get so hard and aroused when I just hear girls pee so many types of hot pee sounds are made by girls when they piss lol. And watching girls pee while at the same time hearing those pee sounds can be such a turn on. Sadly some girls that are pee shy try to even hide their pee sounds and or at least make their pee sound less hotter if they are peeing in the toilet. They usually try to hide it from guys they are not attracted to I think. Have you ever noticed girls that try to hide their pee sounds and or make them less erotic? 

Usually if I am in a unfamiliar place, I do put some toilet paper im first to avoid everyone from hearing my loud pee stream. I’ve don’t really mind my boyfriend watching me pee, in fact I’ve sent videos of me peeing to him before. 

I don’t too much care for having a slow pee stream because usually it takes longer to make sure everything is out but I don’t like dealing with a UTI either. So, I will sit for 3 minutes to finish up peeing.

• Like 1

@Darlene So you at times try to make your pee sounds less nosy and erotic by doing the toilet paper trick? You do anything else to make your pee sounds less noisy and erotic? Do you girls do all that because you don't want everyone to hear your very hot pee sounds? The noises made by girls gushing pees are harder to control than the hissing and whistling pee sounds though. 

If I was a girl I would actually try to pee very loudly on purpose as I would get turned on by people of all kinds being turned on by my peeing sounds. Some girls actually like all kinds of people hearing their very hot pee sounds. 

5 minutes ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

@Darlene So you at times try to make your pee sounds less nosy and erotic by doing the toilet paper trick? You do anything else to make your pee sounds less noisy and erotic? Do you girls do all that because you don't want everyone to hear your very hot pee sounds? The noises made by girls gushing pees are harder to control than the hissing and whistling pee sounds though. 

If I was a girl I would actually try to pee very loudly on purpose as I would get turned on by people of all kinds being turned on by my peeing sounds. Some girls actually like all kinds of people hearing their very hot pee sounds. 

I do. I definitely don’t want to be noisy in a public restroom. Especially if it’s just me, If it’s a lot going on. Making noise in a stall would be the last of my worries. But I try not to wait until the last minute to go as if I were home.

My favorite pees to do are the one after cumming. They’re usually the best ones to afterwards and naturally you’re supposed to pee after those activities anyway. 

I try to make sure to stay hydrated at all times.

• Hot 1
6 hours ago, Darlene said:

Usually if I am in a unfamiliar place, I do put some toilet paper im first to avoid everyone from hearing my loud pee stream. I’ve don’t really mind my boyfriend watching me pee, in fact I’ve sent videos of me peeing to him before. 

I don’t too much care for having a slow pee stream because usually it takes longer to make sure everything is out but I don’t like dealing with a UTI either. So, I will sit for 3 minutes to finish up peeing.

Lucky boyfriend to get those videos. Would love to hear audio from those videos if you are ever interested in sharing.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
On 4/12/2024 at 7:02 AM, MRJH22 said:

Lucky boyfriend to get those videos. Would love to hear audio from those videos if you are ever interested in sharing.

I need to figure out how to just get the audio from these videos first. I wouldn’t mind sharing, just beware of hearing me blow my nose after peeing or unexpected farts before/after.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Darlene said:

I need to figure out how to just get the audio from these videos first. I wouldn’t mind sharing, just beware of hearing me blow my nose after peeing or unexpected farts before/after.

I am not sure either but know it’s doable. Most people let out a fart while peeing I am sure.

1 hour ago, MRJH22 said:

I am not sure either but know it’s doable. Most people let out a fart while peeing I am sure.

Well, once I figure it out. I will PM you the link.

8 hours ago, Darlene said:

Well, once I figure it out. I will PM you the link.

thank you. I know that soundgasm.net is a good place to upload audio clips. It’s free to create an account and you can choose to post a link to anyone you want to share with. You can also have recordings that are public or private as far as I know.4

On 4/12/2024 at 1:27 AM, Darlene said:

I do. I definitely don’t want to be noisy in a public restroom. Especially if it’s just me, If it’s a lot going on. Making noise in a stall would be the last of my worries. But I try not to wait until the last minute to go as if I were home.

My favorite pees to do are the one after cumming. They’re usually the best ones to afterwards and naturally you’re supposed to pee after those activities anyway. 

I try to make sure to stay hydrated at all times.

@Darlene So I am assuming sometimes you like people hearing your pee sounds other times you don't? And it all depends on where you are peeing as well who hears it? And as well as to the exact number of people that can hear your pee sounds right?

Being hydrated is a good thing for sure. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, MRJH22 said:

thank you. I know that soundgasm.net is a good place to upload audio clips. It’s free to create an account and you can choose to post a link to anyone you want to share with. You can also have recordings that are public or private as far as I know.4

Okay, I will probably make an account on there and see how it goes.

10 hours ago, Fan of girls peeing said:

@Darlene So I am assuming sometimes you like people hearing your pee sounds other times you don't? And it all depends on where you are peeing as well who hears it? And as well as to the exact number of people that can hear your pee sounds right?

Being hydrated is a good thing for sure. 

If it’s in a public setting, I am more nervous and will put some toilet tissue in first before I pee. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Darlene said:

If it’s in a public setting, I am more nervous and will put some toilet tissue in first before I pee. 

@Darlene  I see but the potential listeners are fellow girls though in public restrooms. So you don't want them to listen to you pee maybe because girls pee sounds are too hot? And you don't want to arouse everyone with your very hot pee sounds? But I guess in a home bathroom you don't mind people hearing your pee sounds right?