The Pee Lover's Travel Guide, or Around The World in Pissty Days

In reading the many stories found on this website, or watching voyeur videos from different areas around the world, I've learned that several events and areas are bound to be peeing hot spots, and I'd like to compile a thread here of your thoughts on where people like us might travel to in order to get the best chance of sightings, be they wettings, peeing outdoors, or one gender taking over the other gender's bathrooms. Here's the ones that come to my mind:

-Roskilde Music Festival - Denmark

-Glastonbury Festival - England

-Galician Festivals - Spain

-Mardi Gras - United States

-Taylor Swift Concerts

-Oktoberfests

-Burning Man - United States

-Coachella - United States (maybe? Never heard much peeing-wise about this one)

-Sports Games at large, public Colleges & Universities (I'm not too sure about which specific college/university, but I understand these can provide good sightings)

What all would you recommend? And do you have any stories of sightings from the ones I've listed?

• Love 2
On 4/7/2024 at 12:05 AM, Anime_Pee_Fan said:

In reading the many stories found on this website, or watching voyeur videos from different areas around the world, I've learned that several events and areas are bound to be peeing hot spots, and I'd like to compile a thread here of your thoughts on where people like us might travel to in order to get the best chance of sightings, be they wettings, peeing outdoors, or one gender taking over the other gender's bathrooms. Here's the ones that come to my mind:

-Roskilde Music Festival - Denmark

-Glastonbury Festival - England

-Galician Festivals - Spain

-Mardi Gras - United States

-Taylor Swift Concerts

-Oktoberfests

-Burning Man - United States

-Coachella - United States (maybe? Never heard much peeing-wise about this one)

-Sports Games at large, public Colleges & Universities (I'm not too sure about which specific college/university, but I understand these can provide good sightings)

What all would you recommend? And do you have any stories of sightings from the ones I've listed?

I’ve always wanted to go to Oktoberfest myself.  Not for the pee sightings but to try different beer and meet new people, see new things.

• Like 1

Concert parking lots, especially sprawling concert parking lots. Especially ones that involve hours of day drinking in the lot before the doors open. Especially when the acts cater to hard drinking party crowds. 

• Agree 1