Casually Chatting with Police

That was definitely brave to do it that close to the cops.   I think I would have at least gone around the corner or maybe asked whether they would mind first  - maybe "Lovely chatting but I'm busting for a pee so I'm going to have to go back inside unless of course you are OK with me peeing out here"

You could then have got into a conversation about whether they ever have to pee outside when on duty and away from toilets.    I bet that lots of cops have had to pee outside, so I do think it is double standards if they object when others do it - unless someone is being outrageous about where they pee or it is too public.

I have seen it on a Friday night where a woman peed on a pavement in full view of a group of four police (3 men and a woman) and they didn't do anything about it.   The woman peeing could have found somewhere more discreet and her friends were trying to get her to do that but she was drunk and desperate and was adamant that she was peeing right there, right now.   With people walking right past on the street she proceeded to drop her knickers and hitch up her skirt and flood the pavement in front of a shop.  Her pee flowed across the pavement and into the gutter.  There is no doubt that the police saw her as she was making a lot of noise in her objection to her friends trying to stop her and they definitely looked over as she was flooding the pavement.   They obviously either didn't care or just thought it wasn't worth their effort to intervene.

1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

That was definitely brave to do it that close to the cops.   I think I would have at least gone around the corner or maybe asked whether they would mind first  - maybe "Lovely chatting but I'm busting for a pee so I'm going to have to go back inside unless of course you are OK with me peeing out here"

You could then have got into a conversation about whether they ever have to pee outside when on duty and away from toilets.    I bet that lots of cops have had to pee outside, so I do think it is double standards if they object when others do it - unless someone is being outrageous about where they pee or it is too public.

I have seen it on a Friday night where a woman peed on a pavement in full view of a group of four police (3 men and a woman) and they didn't do anything about it.   The woman peeing could have found somewhere more discreet and her friends were trying to get her to do that but she was drunk and desperate and was adamant that she was peeing right there, right now.   With people walking right past on the street she proceeded to drop her knickers and hitch up her skirt and flood the pavement in front of a shop.  Her pee flowed across the pavement and into the gutter.  There is no doubt that the police saw her as she was making a lot of noise in her objection to her friends trying to stop her and they definitely looked over as she was flooding the pavement.   They obviously either didn't care or just thought it wasn't worth their effort to intervene.

Yeah I know.  They just seemed like they'd be cool.  And I'll take any excuse bro to make a scene in front of people.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, stevemcf said:

Never had any hassle from the police about pissing, most of them are pretty decent about it and don’t care, but there are a few arseholes. Me and may mate were standing either side of a door having a piss on the way home one night and this policeman comes up. I thought he was gonna do us, and there was no way I could have stopped even if I’d wanted to. But he just walked up, stood between us, got his dick out and started pissing against the door as well. I told him I thought he was going to fine us, but he just laughed said he didn’t give a shit where people pissed, did the same himself and couldn’t be arsed with the paperwork. Young lad, pretty sound, nice chat. Another night walked up an alley to have a piss and found a policeman already pissing against a bin. Felt like I had to walk a little bit past him before I whipped it out and pissed 😂

Other hand, I was talking to this guy, actually while having a piss once, and he said that he’d just gotten a bollocking from the police for being about to have a piss in an alley, hadn’t even gotten his dick out was just walking down it to go. Guess opening up his jeans gave it away 🤣. So he’d had to hold a bit longer before going up the road a bit where he’d found me pissing.

So yeah, decent cops and areseholes, but mostly sound. But yeah, pretty ballsy to whip it out and start pissing right in front of them. 

Bro I wished they'd have joined in.  

• Like 2

One of my more memorable pisses also involved a police officer. It was late at night in a suburban area, there was a park nearby but no open toilets. I figured I’d just piss on a tree on my way home but as I walked a bit off the path and approached it a cop pulled by and asked what I was doing at this time of night. He wasn’t super well spoken, quite the country fellow. I just explained to him I really needed to piss and there were no bathrooms around. He laughed a bit and said he could use a piss too, it didn’t matter. So I stepped up and pissed on the tree while he pissed on the grass next to me. After that he just told me to have a good night and went on his way. That’s the only cop experience I’ve had to deal with and thankfully it was an incredibly lucky one lol.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1