Being watched by one or many?

Do you prefer to pee for one person such as a partner or someone into it, or do you prefer to pee for an audience? Such as peeing at a festival outside, peeing for videos to post online? 

why?

me: I like multiple people

I tend to be an exhibitionist, and I love to pee for an audience, specially at outdoor events or in urinal rooms. That being said, I also enjoy giving a private show to a like-minded partner. I don't do any videos.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, MrTinkle said:

do you prefer to pee for an audience?

Love peeing for an audience, in festivals or outside the clubs and in utinals as well. Dont mind doing it for a partner either and put on a little show !

• Love 1

I dont mind being watched by one or two people because by now I have peed plenty outdoors and have got caught also. 

But I try not to pee (or try my best to hold) when there are large groups of people around

• Love 1

I would prefer someone to watch me who is into me or peeing so they do quite obviously enjoy watching.

On the other hand large groups are fun as well, especially if all are relaxed enough to pee openly/barely concealed.

• Like 1

I like to pee in front of large groups of people, I have done it a few times and found it very exilerating, especially when everyone is chill with it and it feels like I have "gotten away with something naughty".

• Like 1

Definitely one person tops. I have made videos and enjoy it, but then I get too pee in private and know that whomever watches it after is like 99% likely to be in to pee cause they asked for it or searched for it. With an actual person watching I get a little stage frighty and that has an effect on my ability to actually pee and/or how good and natural it feels. I wish I could be comfortable enough to do it in naughty places with someone actively watching and being as turned on as me, but I fear the stress of being watched could outweigh the fun of the naughty action. 

I have had one partner whom I assume seen me pee thousands of time, but has probably not paid much attention or looked away since I don't think he shared the kink. It was just a natural part of running around naked in the yard and drinking lots *lol*

• Like 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, swekiss said:

I wish I could be comfortable enough to do it in naughty places with someone actively watching and being as turned on as me, but I fear the stress of being watched could outweigh the fun of the naughty action. 

I feel it is only relaxing if you take turns/do it at the same time so you know no one could judge the other person, even if you don't know each other so well.

• 3 weeks later...

While peeing in inappropriate places I rather try avoiding any non wanted audience completely 😉 A partner in crime (preferably of the opposite sex and only one) is always welcome, of course. Mutual trust is absolute key for truly enjoyable pee sex for me. And for the bigger audience I have the forum here.

• Love 1
On 3/7/2024 at 8:20 AM, swekiss said:

With an actual person watching I get a little stage frighty and that has an effect on my ability to actually pee and/or how good and natural it feels. I wish I could be comfortable enough to do it in naughty places with someone actively watching and being as turned on as me, but I fear the stress of being watched could outweigh the fun of the naughty action. 

When my wife began peeing in my presence she had the same feeling. 
Sometimes she couldn’t even let go at all because she knew I was watching or/and the position she was in didn’t felt right for her. 
She also hesitated for quite a while to pee on our bed or couch as it felt way too forbidden for her. 
But with practice came relaxation and now she can start peeing almost instantly with me being two centimetres away from her pussy and she doesn’t care if she pees our bed or anything else in our house. 
Perhaps you just need a bit of practice and time until you feel free enough. 
It’s worth a try. 

• Love 1