Flashed a man unintentionally

While I am sure I would have been a bit embarassed in your position as well, you made his day and the hopefully got some good karma out of it. Maybe soon you get to be in a car and watch someone give you an absent minded pee show as well 😉.

Kudos to you @Kittykiss - and thanks for sharing with us.   Hopefully an embarrassment shared is an embarrassment halved, or does it work the opposite?

Anyway, you can at least take comfort that it was a random stranger.   If he saw you in a crowd a week from now he probably wouldn't recognise you (unless you were weeing infront of him again).

But you never know, you may have evangelised the pee love and created a new recruit for the cause!

• Agree 2
On 2/28/2024 at 2:23 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Hopefully an embarrassment shared is an embarrassment halved, or does it work the opposite?

Pretty sure its the opposite 😂

On 2/28/2024 at 2:23 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

(unless you were weeing infront of him again).

Imagine that happening tho omg !!! 

Nah but what was he even doing sitting in the car tho :") I didnt hear him leave even after I was done. Very sus !!

On 2/28/2024 at 2:30 PM, Kupar said:

I'm absolutely sure you made that guy's day 😍. Thanks for sharing the story with us

Maybe he was sitting in the car hoping to catch someone pee 😭💀

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Kittykiss said:

Possibly. But I reckon he just got lucky 🙂

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Kittykiss said:

If so, he hit the jackpot and you made him a nice memory 😅 And if not he still got a nice show...if he even noticed. Lots of people don't really pay attention to their surroundings anymore. Imagine being able to witness something like that and not even noticing 🥲