Happy birthday and thanks for the story! I love the 'lets turn this up a notch' kinda readjustment during your pee. There is something deeply fascinating about girls pushing it out and forcefully spraying piss in, on and around anything really. So i too cross my fingers for you in hope everyone there will leave so you can continue your little messy adventure!

Have fun, stay safe!

• Agree 2
On 2/24/2024 at 3:48 PM, Remi said:

Happy birthday and thanks for the story! I love the 'lets turn this up a notch' kinda readjustment during your pee. There is something deeply fascinating about girls pushing it out and forcefully spraying piss in, on and around anything really. So i too cross my fingers for you in hope everyone there will leave so you can continue your little messy adventure!

Have fun, stay safe!

Sadly even more people showed up so that was all the fun I had

1 hour ago, chelseastorm said:

First time I've done it and now I wish I could do it more

You should certainly try to do it more. Perhaps if you gotta be more discrete you could sit on the toilet and pee off the edge, sitting further forward.

I know most of you are fans of peeing in pool, but I prefer a pool bathroom, which is ideal for naughty peeing. There is less people, because some use the pool and always water on floor. You have no reason to use the toilet then 😀 pissing all over the room is very easy and less noticeable. Plus the feeling of a warm pee flowing around your bare foot is great 😅

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

peeing in a pool bathroom is a lot of fun, and also convenient. it’s already wet on the floor from people getting out of the pool, and it’s annoying to take a wet swimsuit off and put it back on. easier to just wet through it or like you did move the crotch to the side. 

• Like 3