54 minutes ago, pissflavoredmochi said:

For reference, I am a 23 year old woman, 5'5, and I'm not mentioning my weight. Anyways, I stay at my grandmother's every week from Tuesday to Thursday and wake up every morning to take a piss (like I always have). So my piss isn't loud at home but my grandmother's guest en-suite is nicer than my single working toilet back home (I live in the city) and the toilet here is newer, so my piss hits the bowl with a loud pattering noise every time I'm down here. 

Long time reader, first time posting.

@pissflavoredmochi welcome to peefans!  It's good to see that you feeling more confident to post.  Hopefully the first of many

That's really hot! I've noticed that in myself as well. At home our toilets have a higher water level, so I can aim at the edge of the water for a more quite piss, but when I'm at my friends house who's toilet has a much lower water level, when I aim straight into the water I notice my piss is very loud, and I'd rather not aim on the porcelain because then it splashes back.

1 hour ago, murshymaze said:

That's really hot! I've noticed that in myself as well. At home our toilets have a higher water level, so I can aim at the edge of the water for a more quite piss, but when I'm at my friends house who's toilet has a much lower water level, when I aim straight into the water I notice my piss is very loud, and I'd rather not aim on the porcelain because then it splashes back.

I live in the plateaus, my grandmother lives near swamplands

So many questions.  I’ve always been fascinated with the sounds of urination.   What is it about the toilet there that makes your pee sound louder than at home?  Water level?  Also, do you typically make a spraying/hissing sound when you go?  Do you pee against the porcelain or straight down into the water?  How long do you usually take to pee and what do you think has been your longest pee?  I’ve known so much variety among girls I’ve been close to, but most seem to have a “style” that is unique to them and recognizable each time they go.  Have you ever compared the loudness or length of your pees with others and if so, how do you compare?

Curious!

9 hours ago, pissflavoredmochi said:

For reference, I am a 23 year old woman, 5'5, and I'm not mentioning my weight. Anyways, I stay at my grandmother's every week from Tuesday to Thursday and wake up every morning to take a piss (like I always have). So my piss isn't loud at home but my grandmother's guest en-suite is nicer than my single working toilet back home (I live in the city) and the toilet here is newer, so my piss hits the bowl with a loud pattering noise every time I'm down here. 

Do you like making a lot of noise?

7 hours ago, Brad Wallis said:

So many questions.  I’ve always been fascinated with the sounds of urination.   What is it about the toilet there that makes your pee sound louder than at home?  Water level?  Also, do you typically make a spraying/hissing sound when you go?  Do you pee against the porcelain or straight down into the water?  How long do you usually take to pee and what do you think has been your longest pee?  I’ve known so much variety among girls I’ve been close to, but most seem to have a “style” that is unique to them and recognizable each time they go.  Have you ever compared the loudness or length of your pees with others and if so, how do you compare?

Curious!

1. The water level is different here and so are the toilets.

2. Normally I'm quiet when I piss in the morning.

3. I can't really tell how I pee.

4. My longest piss was 5 minutes.

5. I have compared my loudness to that of a loud sprinkler.

• Hot 2
2 hours ago, pissflavoredmochi said:

1. The water level is different here and so are the toilets.

2. Normally I'm quiet when I piss in the morning.

3. I can't really tell how I pee.

4. My longest piss was 5 minutes.

5. I have compared my loudness to that of a loud sprinkler.

Five minutes is amazing!  Love to hear more about those long ones.  When you say a sprinkler, do you mean like the sort of thing buildings have on the ceiling to put out fires, or one of those garden sprinklers for watering flowers?  Not sure what you mean by a sprinkler.

Welcome!

Interesting to have such a large diffence just by changing the bowl🤔. I rarely compare it directly, but if you can hear it through the door i definitevly take notice. For myself it depends mostly on how desperate I am and if I aim for the water, however I feel like women do on average manage louder pees.

Btw is there a story behind you username?😋

23 hours ago, pissflavoredmochi said:

Thanks for posting.  It is a great first post and I hope you post more experiences!

A lot of the members on this site enjoy the sounds of peeing in different places, not just toilets.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Brad Wallis said:

Five minutes is amazing!  Love to hear more about those long ones.  When you say a sprinkler, do you mean like the sort of thing buildings have on the ceiling to put out fires, or one of those garden sprinklers for watering flowers?  Not sure what you mean by a sprinkler.

The sprinkler at the end of a hose

• Like 1
On 2/22/2024 at 4:45 AM, nenTyp said:

Welcome!

Interesting to have such a large diffence just by changing the bowl🤔. I rarely compare it directly, but if you can hear it through the door i definitevly take notice. For myself it depends mostly on how desperate I am and if I aim for the water, however I feel like women do on average manage louder pees.

Btw is there a story behind you username?😋

My username is just a nickname that I took for myself irl.

• Haha 1