Pee questions answered!

According to the Page index, 100 replies and 3.5k views -  awesome, and just goes to show how much appreciation there is for a normal, everyday person like yourself who's willing to discuss pee in such a natural way.

Mine maybe isn't so much of an 'asking about pee'.  But two questions:

- When you posted the original invitation to ask, five pages ago - did you imagine so many people would be interested (hopefully it doesn't bother you that they are).

- Through all of the questions asked - I'm wondering if there's anything you've been hoping someone would ask, but actually nobody has?   Have we missed any questions that actually you were hoping would come up?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, this is interesting said:

Where was the last place you peed that you knew you weren't supposed to pee in? Also that kitty litter that you said you peed in, was that your cat's Kitty litter?

The last place I’ve peed was in the forest when I was jogging this morning. It wasn’t my cats, it was at a house party.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

According to the Page index, 100 replies and 3.5k views -  awesome, and just goes to show how much appreciation there is for a normal, everyday person like yourself who's willing to discuss pee in such a natural way.

Mine maybe isn't so much of an 'asking about pee'.  But two questions:

- When you posted the original invitation to ask, five pages ago - did you imagine so many people would be interested (hopefully it doesn't bother you that they are).

- Through all of the questions asked - I'm wondering if there's anything you've been hoping someone would ask, but actually nobody has?   Have we missed any questions that actually you were hoping would come up?

Wow, I really didn’t imagine that so many people would be interested but I’m glad that I got to hear everyone’s questions and give answers. All the questions that I’d been hoping for and expected were asked. Thanks for asking! 😂 

On 2/17/2024 at 1:15 PM, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

It was one of those paddle ducky boats. I was with my cousins and I really needed to pee. Since there is a giant hole for the paddle to skim the water, I squatted down inside the boat and just pissed into the water.

Love that, thats how I saw my first girlfriend pee fpr the first time as well 😊.

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/23/2024 at 8:10 PM, QX7 said:

Hello @Sarah_Hiker31! Thank you for having this open discussion thread! I'll start with one layered question: Do you ever pee in your panties on the toilet, and if so, have you done so for a partner to watch? I did not see these questions before. Thank you for opening this thread up!

No, I'm not really into wetting.