Nonchalantly and handsfree

21 hours ago, sexyandre88 said:

There’s nothing more that I enjoy than being nude and pissing nonchalantly and handsfree. I practice it as much as I can. 
Especially on the nude beach, I go wherever I want. And also in the locker room when I’m nude. That’s my huge fetish. 

65B25E6A-0E0B-4EB5-817C-3338812CE784.jpeg

Fuck that's hot. Do you just walk around the locked room while urinating ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, sexyandre88 said:

While I walk I also love doing it

9EE8E363-D020-4433-8DEB-DB6DFAAF23FE.jpeg

Has this even happened that someone got in the way while you are pissing ? If yes do you make any attempt at diverting the stream or do you let it go on him ?

14 hours ago, Kevin said:

Has this even happened that someone got in the way while you are pissing ? If yes do you make any attempt at diverting the stream or do you let it go on him ?

At the nude beach it has happened a couple of times. It was very crowded and I couldn’t stop it. 
Once it was at a mixed beach. In the sea a couple of women in bikini were approaching me and the water was waist high. The tip of my cock was covered so they couldn’t see I was pissing. As they passed me, I started walking also and a wave came by that uncovered my cock and my piss splashed on the women. They looked back at me and I just pretended nothing happened. But now they could see me pissing. Don’t walk so close to a nudist in the sea if you’re afraid of piss 🙂

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 3