On 1/23/2024 at 10:09 PM, Pissboy97 said:

In France it’s quite normal to see guys just urinating on a wall when they have to go and I love it. Spotted these guys today. 

IMG_6629.jpeg

IMG_6628.jpeg

It's one of the hottest things about this country, public urination is totally normal ! Hope you'll post some more pics of dudes you catch pissing in public !

• Hot 3
3 minutes ago, peeman89 said:

How are the laws in France with public urinating?

To be honest I don't really know lol, but you'll see a lot of people just pissing in the streets and all. Especially on big events !

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
Just now, Kevin said:

Really? Give me some details pls ! 🙂

Well basically it was during a rally of some sorts, I walked back home when I saw a cop in full gear blasting a wall with his piss, for more details you can hit my dms 😛

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
56 minutes ago, stevemcf said:

Most cops don’t give a fuck. Sure there are a few that  are cunts about it, but most couldn’t give a shit. Me and my mate were pissing at either side of these flats door and this cop came up, I thought we were fucked but he just unzipped and started pissing in between us. I told him that I thought head going to fine us but he just said that most of them don’t give a fuck and not to worry about it

Fuck bro.  Love that.  Cops and me usually cool. Most the time they laugh and tell me to zip up, some dont say shit.  One time I got in real big trouble, lucky my uncle is high rank saergant so it got plead down.

• Like 2
On 1/29/2024 at 1:57 AM, TylerHasFun said:

Fuck bro.  Love that.  Cops and me usually cool. Most the time they laugh and tell me to zip up, some dont say shit.  One time I got in real big trouble, lucky my uncle is high rank saergant so it got plead down.

Same, I've often saw cop urinating in public, it's not a big deal for them, except for some douchebags.

• Agree 2
On 1/28/2024 at 11:58 PM, stevemcf said:

Most cops don’t give a fuck. Sure there are a few that  are cunts about it, but most couldn’t give a shit. Me and my mate were pissing at either side of these flats door and this cop came up, I thought we were fucked but he just unzipped and started pissing in between us. I told him that I thought head going to fine us but he just said that most of them don’t give a fuck and not to worry about it

Fuck mate ..that's so hot! 

• Like 1
On 1/29/2024 at 12:57 AM, TylerHasFun said:

You were lucky mate, but what the fuck was the point in some prick of a copper putting you through that? Some of them, fortunately very few, are absolute fuckers. Should be able to piss anywhere you want to.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
11 minutes ago, stevemcf said:

You were lucky mate, but what the fuck was the point in some prick of a copper putting you through that? Some of them, fortunately very few, are absolute fuckers. Should be able to piss anywhere you want to.

I know man.  Even when we was in the car, one of looks over at me and says you got some balls doing that in traffic like that and the other one laughed.  Fuckers shoulda let me go if they thought it so funny.  Yeah my uncle saved my ass, lol and beat it too later on, lol

• Haha 2
  • Love 1