My friend calls me out on my fetish...and it went great

Well - first thought was, there's nothing better than someone who's prepared just to accept and not give you a hard time over this strange kink of ours.

But sounds like you've struck pure gold there - a guy who doesn't mind being the object of your interest, even though he's straight (if I understood right).  And ok, that's not unique, I hope that a lot of guys would be cool at having other guys attracted to them even if they're not wired up to be attracted back.

In this case though he's prepared to put on a show, knowing the effect it has on you.   You're in a great place there - and as you say, let's see how it progresses.  Maybe not rushing it, but see what happens and let us know (as far as you want to discuss).

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well - first thought was, there's nothing better than someone who's prepared just to accept and not give you a hard time over this strange kink of ours.

But sounds like you've struck pure gold there - a guy who doesn't mind being the object of your interest, even though he's straight (if I understood right).  And ok, that's not unique, I hope that a lot of guys would be cool at having other guys attracted to them even if they're not wired up to be attracted back.

In this case though he's prepared to put on a show, knowing the effect it has on you.   You're in a great place there - and as you say, let's see how it progresses.  Maybe not rushing it, but see what happens and let us know (as far as you want to discuss).

Definitely.  Anything interesting that transpires, I will share. I won't push anything, will just have to be patient and see what happens.  

• Love 1

That’s hot. You should let him pee on you and/or pee on him. Guys give good golden showers in my experience. Pee is super warm when it leaves the body and it feels good against the skin. If you’re not into trying golden showers, that’s cool but I strongly recommend it. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
31 minutes ago, hibillymayshear said:

That’s hot. You should let him pee on you and/or pee on him. Guys give good golden showers in my experience. Pee is super warm when it leaves the body and it feels good against the skin. If you’re not into trying golden showers, that’s cool but I strongly recommend it. 

Bro, just the thought of him doing that to me got me so freaking hard.  I don't want to push it, but if it gets to that I will certainly let him.  

• Hot 1

Just on that latter suggestion - I’m probably in a similar position of being straight but a definite ally and very sympathetic to @BadBoy21‘s interest in pee. 

I’d be quite accepting if I picked up on elements of ‘a crush’ and would have no issues with being observed.  Pissing for is one thing - but pissing on is a whole step beyond. And if I’m honest I think a step too far. 

22 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

Bro, just the thought of him doing that to me got me so freaking hard.  I don't want to push it, but if it gets to that I will certainly let him.  

As I told you, next time don't clean. Let him piss wherever he want then wait until he leave to clean. First cause you'll be free to jerk off watching the mess he made but also cause zone time he might just wip it out as use you as urinal instead.

And it's just hot when a dude use your place as urinal and you act like it's normal lol

• Agree 1
  • Hot 3
37 minutes ago, Kevin said:

As I told you, next time don't clean. Let him piss wherever he want then wait until he leave to clean. First cause you'll be free to jerk off watching the mess he made but also cause zone time he might just wip it out as use you as urinal instead.

And it's just hot when a dude use your place as urinal and you act like it's normal lol

You're right bro.  I thought about what you said to me.  It's hell of a lot better that way.  He's coming over tonight too.  

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, BadBoy21 said:

You're right bro.  I thought about what you said to me.  It's hell of a lot better that way.  He's coming over tonight too.  

Lol You gonna have some night it sounds like tonight aren't ya?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Damn bro I did have fun.  So Justin comes over, we're drinking and watching TV, hanging out.  He pisses in my sink a few times, same as usual.  I do the same, not at the same time of course.  As the night goes on, he definitely walked over to the wall facing the kitchen and he took a piss, like it was nothing.  Knowing now about my fetish, he looks at me and says u like when I do that?  I was sort of embarrassed but I did say yeah.  But after that "seriousness" he cracks a smile and we both bust out laughing, like he let me know it was cool.  Before he left, he pissed in the hallway by the door too.  It was everything in my power not to have my erection drill throw my khakis.  He laughs again.  I said to him thanks for being cool with this bro, and please don't tell the others.   He looks at me and says you're thanking me?  I'm the one who's pissing on your floor.  Which yeah, was kind of.  

• Hot 3
5 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

Damn bro I did have fun.  So Justin comes over, we're drinking and watching TV, hanging out.  He pisses in my sink a few times, same as usual.  I do the same, not at the same time of course.  As the night goes on, he definitely walked over to the wall facing the kitchen and he took a piss, like it was nothing.  Knowing now about my fetish, he looks at me and says u like when I do that?  I was sort of embarrassed but I did say yeah.  But after that "seriousness" he cracks a smile and we both bust out laughing, like he let me know it was cool.  Before he left, he pissed in the hallway by the door too.  It was everything in my power not to have my erection drill throw my khakis.  He laughs again.  I said to him thanks for being cool with this bro, and please don't tell the others.   He looks at me and says you're thanking me?  I'm the one who's pissing on your floor.  Which yeah, was kind of.  

You really like this guy dont you dude?  I get this feeling

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

You really like this guy dont you dude?  I get this feeling

Its a bit confusing.  I had the biggest crush on him before.  He knows it too.  And now with this advancement in our relationship, I do think I am getting feelings for him again.  Actually wonder if they ever left in the first place.  It just floors me to see how he can be so cool and accommodating about all this.   

On 1/23/2024 at 7:08 PM, BadBoy21 said:

Its a bit confusing.  I had the biggest crush on him before.  He knows it too.  And now with this advancement in our relationship, I do think I am getting feelings for him again.  Actually wonder if they ever left in the first place.  It just floors me to see how he can be so cool and accommodating about all this.   

You should return the favor.  Lol

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

So I thought I'd share the continuation of the Justin saga.  I actually have a few stories but I will just share one, keep the others for a later time.   So us friends went out drinking at a bar one night. Justin actually parked at my place and we rode together to meet the rest.  We drink, have fun, good times all around.  We come back to my place, decide to hang out some more, have a few more drinks.   We're pretty buzzed at this point already. We're hanging out, and like last time, he gets up and pisses on the kitchen floor, still carrying on our conversation,  acting like it was no big deal.   And I am trying my dammest not to seem too phased or infatuated, but obviously I was.  So I am talking to him, trying to maintain eye contact.   Later on, he gets up and pisses again on the wall, same thing, trying not to seem phased.  At one point, Justin flat out asks me if I jack off to the idea of him doing this.  I didn't know what to say, so I sort of said nothing, but that pretty served as the answer he half expected.   He nods, walks over to me, puts his hand on my shoulder,  reassuringly that it's cool man.  And for the last time this night, he walks over to my hallway closet, and he opens the door and I can see and hear his stream soak the coats and shoes I got there.  I see him laughing, arching back so he can aim higher.  He says to me I can come watch, that he knows I want to.  Which of course I did.  So I got closer to him to watch, he didn't mind that I was staring at his dick.  He asks if he can stay the night cause at this point he's too drunk to leave.  Next morning, wouldn't be complete without a morning piss right? So I see him walk into the kitchen in his boxers and he just starts pissing into the sink, on all my dishes too.  I try to laugh at him about it, saying ah man now I gotta buy new dishes.  

Really it's amazing how much he has taken to this all.  He really loves pissing on my things, I wonder if he always has or maybe because he knows I like it, he just naturally thinks it's funny. It was simply am amazing night.   I am lucky to have him being so cool about all this. 

• Hot 2