Bro you are fucking a dream!  I love hearing your stories.  And no man, I can't piss and walk.   My friend can.  I tried a couple times but I just ended up pissing on my leg.  I love how your neighbors try to get out of your way.  Fuck. So hot

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, BadBoy21 said:

Bro you are fucking a dream!  I love hearing your stories.  And no man, I can't piss and walk.   My friend can.  I tried a couple times but I just ended up pissing on my leg.  I love how your neighbors try to get out of your way.  Fuck. So hot

Lol. Awww shucks

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PartyPisser said:

Love that you don't unzip until your inside lol. I wish more guys had your confidence.

I've tried pissing while walking a couple times. I can do it if I focus.

I think maybe it takes practice.   Don't know.  Bro I honestly don't think a single one of em hadn't seen me piss at one point or another.  You know they be hating that smell in the summer though. 

47 minutes ago, PartyPisser said:

Yeah I believe it takes some practice.

And the smell... Aren't you affected by it? I'd be hating the smell too but it would be worth it knowing I contributed to it lol.

It dont really bother me.  Sometimes if it gets too powerful and its gonna be a real hot day, I will be sure to skip the first pisses, you know when its real yellow and stinks and do it outside the building.  Unless I'm feeling nasty.  Dude my buddy's building, I would especially funk that place up. One night in the summer, we spent all nght hanging out and drinking and watching TV and bro I must have pissed like dozen times over several hours, all over his building

• Hot 1
On 1/19/2024 at 7:42 PM, TylerHasFun said:

It dont really bother me.  Sometimes if it gets too powerful and its gonna be a real hot day, I will be sure to skip the first pisses, you know when its real yellow and stinks and do it outside the building.  Unless I'm feeling nasty.  Dude my buddy's building, I would especially funk that place up. One night in the summer, we spent all nght hanging out and drinking and watching TV and bro I must have pissed like dozen times over several hours, all over his building

God thats fucking hot!  And he doesn't try to stop you from stinking up his building?  Not that you would listen I imagine.  Bro, you own that building.  Fuck!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BadBoy21 said:

God thats fucking hot!  And he doesn't try to stop you from stinking up his building?  Not that you would listen I imagine.  Bro, you own that building.  Fuck!

Nah dude, he's used to it.  He says he doesn't care, he thinks its funny.  

1 hour ago, TylerHasFun said:

Really?  But aint they gonna have to take off their clothes to do that?  Sure its gotta be harder for em

we can wear skirt/dress but when walking and pissing it usually just runs down my leg lol.  but also we don't have to remove our clothes, we can just pee in them while we walk!

• Like 2
22 hours ago, weequeen said:

we can wear skirt/dress but when walking and pissing it usually just runs down my leg lol.  but also we don't have to remove our clothes, we can just pee in them while we walk!

I agree! There are plenty of videos like that.

23 hours ago, weequeen said:

@weequeen do you do this often? If it runs down your leg and you wear open shoes like sandals, it seems like this would be a perfect way to pee discretely?

16 hours ago, SnakeFace said:

I once saw a guy pissing while walking down my street. He stream was really powerful, shooting really far in front of him and then walking through his own puddle. Was so hot to see.

I love that shit too bro.  Funny when I watch people walking by and see me doing it too

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 1/22/2024 at 2:28 PM, ChrisS said:

@weequeen do you do this often? If it runs down your leg and you wear open shoes like sandals, it seems like this would be a perfect way to pee discretely?

not often something I do personally, but it a discrete way to hide peeing. also because if you're moving by fast enough nobody notices

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
6 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

It's fun bro.  Don't miss and hit urself

Heh. Don't mind if i do hit myself anyway. I just have to get over the fear of being caught peeing so openly. I doubt people will care seeing me pee.

• Like 1