Peeing on the job 👷‍♂️

21 minutes ago, Remi said:

As mentioned before, racing car drivers, more specifically those driving touring cars, might do this when necessary as they are often in the car for longer periods of time compared to formula racing. I heard some drivers jokingly giving an anecdote about a seat that one wouldn't like to sit in or switch into or something in that manner as one driver had to do his business during a stint. If something like this happens during a long distance race where the car is shared with several drivers and they all take turns driving their stints the others would definitely have to endure it.

Every sport that involves long distances is prone to that. Those competing at the iron man competition definitely let go, whether during swimming, cycling or running.

As for other jobs, those cell phone tower technicians, or anyone needing to climb high, don't have acces to a loo when climbing up several hundred feet. Here is an article where one worker states he pees off the tower daily:

https://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2308-5-terrifying-realities-my-job-as-cell-tower-climber.html

"It is said that the greatest joy a man can experience is peeing off a 400-foot tower. There have been entire operas written about it (probably).

"I pee off the tower daily," says Roland. "We are up there for six to eight hours and drink lots of energy drinks and water. It's pretty cool to see how far you can make it go." And the real novelty in watching the pee drop is that it won't stay in a steady stream -- not when it falls that long a distance. Instead, it sort of dissipates, like water blown out of a mister fan. Roland recalls one typical day when the man atop the tower let loose without warning. "By the time it got to us," he says, smiling at the memory of that golden spray, "it had a good 15 foot of coverage." It fell on everyone gathered there, including the safety inspector from OSHA and his gleaming white truck.

And yes, there is protocol for safe tower-pissing. When a worker decides it's time to go number one, he's supposed to yell the official verbal warning to those below: "yellow rain." "If you don't and someone gets misted," says Roland, as in the case of the climber who baptized the OSHA rep, "you're getting an ass-whooping." "

That is fascinating!!! 

• Agree 1

I know Alan Shepherd on the first Mercury flight was 6 hours behind schedule and had a bunch of coffee had to piss in his suit. It was a 15 minute flight, but the safety culture set him hours behind. 

I remember reading years ago about a passenger in a plane who had to take a leak and the flight attendant wouldn’t let him get up so he pissed in a barf bag. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, PissDude said:

I know Alan Shepherd on the first Mercury flight was 6 hours behind schedule and had a bunch of coffee had to piss in his suit. It was a 15 minute flight, but the safety culture set him hours behind. 

I remember reading years ago about a passenger in a plane who had to take a leak and the flight attendant wouldn’t let him get up so he pissed in a barf bag. 

Creative!! I vividly remember being desperate for a pee in a plane descending into Melbourne Airport. I willed the plane to land faster so I didn’t wet the seat! As soon as the seatbelts sign came off I dashed to the plane’s loo. Then I couldn’t find my boyfriend who had got off the plane real quick!! 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • Hot 1

An acquaintance of mine is a police officer and she said despite all the high tech gear the wear and use they still keep empty pickle jars in their cars to relieve themselves if necessary!  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

Hi everyone.

I have a corporate office work, with like a 100 people and I was wondering, what secret pee play could I do, while at work?

I have done some minor inconspicuous wetting, but what other things could be done?

I am eager to hear your ideas and experiences.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2024 at 10:43 PM, MidoriLemonade85 said:

* People who climb mountains. Do they pee mid-air while hanging from their ropes on the side of a cliff? 

Pee whilst climbing - not a lot of choice really, but here is a picture for clarity :

image.thumb.png.35fe1c4762eafa94771e635cb3bae011.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...