Question about piss vandalism during parties

Hey everyone. I've read some stories here about parties where guests would just piss indoor anywhere they want around the house/apartment without any respect for the owner and his stuff. I love those stories as I'm really turned on by the careless disregard that the guests exhibit. But I wonder, does this happens in real life ?

Some people on chatrooms (not here) told me yes, but I wanted to ask it here. Have you ever witnessed it ? Or maybe even participated ?

Edited by Kevin
48 minutes ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Once, I’ve been to a house party where the lines for the bathrooms were way too long so I pissed in the cats litter box 😂 

That's clever ! But I bet the cat wasn't happy... 😂

10 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I went to a house party with a couple of friends I was the designated driver they where drinking but they keep offering me drinks so eventually I started drinking to and I probably drank 7 beers and 5 shots and bladder began to bug me so went to the restroom and it was trashed with toilet paper all over the place the only clean place was the sink so I decided to go there and so I did but my stream went awol and began hitting the mirror and  utensils on the sink so I was like fuck it and turn around and finish my pee on the whole bathroom leaving a huge puddle and mess of mushy toilet paper 

Look like you had fun there ! 😂

So when you came in there was already piss on the floor and all ? Did you saw guests pissing elsewhere than the bathroom?

11 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

No I guess someone just came in their and unrolled all the toilet paper and made a mess so when I entered it was dry as a bone. No but I did see a couple of guys using the bathroom door as a urinal I guess they saw the mess and said that the door will do

They were using it like standing in front of it and pissing on the door ? So cool !

38 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Some guys peed in kitchen sink and on this potted plant. I peed in a bedroom where this guy told me to pee in since it was a guest room deal 

I love it ! Yeah men often piss in sinks, I wonder if there were dishes in it. Where did you piss in the bedroom ? Did some dude piss in this bedroom too ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I piss on the nightstand next to the bed. There where some puddles there so I think so

I hope you made a big puddle to ad to the one other peoples left ! You covered the nightstand ? 

41 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Yes like a later piss I took before I was leaving I went into the living room area and pissed in a house plant and this guy just came next to me and piss on living room window like he was 3 feet away from me

The window was closed ?

48 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

Yes like a later piss I took before I was leaving I went into the living room area and pissed in a house plant and this guy just came next to me and piss on living room window like he was 3 feet away from me

Did you see his cock while he was pissing or anyone else's cock pissing at the party?

1 minute ago, Wisco said:

Where all did you see them pissing? Were they mainly outside or inside? 

It was half and half the the bold ones would piss where they were standing and the more timid ones would go outside. Like their was a guy who was drunk and his friend was aiming him away from the group of friends 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1