1 hour ago, Streetpisser44 said:

Idk looks like it might’ve been a man but he was aiming for the bottom corner, looked a bit too close to the wall for a chick

I doubt that since the guy would have gotten major splash back 

• Agree 1
  • 8 months later...
On 9/24/2024 at 9:22 PM, Starks2010 said:

I saw male because it’s too perfect in the corner and no tissue or napkins.

But some women don't wipe and not all carry tissues or napkins and some women if going out to club might go commando/no knickers in case they need to pee easier without on the street

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 9/28/2024 at 12:36 AM, jtcpee said:

But some women don't wipe and not all carry tissues or napkins and some women if going out to club might go commando/no knickers in case they need to pee easier without on the street

I wanted to say the same thing, yes, some girls don't wipe, I would even say that many girls don't wipe, and not only because they do not have tissues or napkins with them, but even on purpose, consciously and principle, leaving their pussy wet and pissy. I really love such girls, it excites me very much if they don't wipe. And although I like to see tissues left in a puddle or next to a puddle, still, the thought that a girl didn't wipe after she took a piss excites me on wildly.
Speaking of the photos in this thread, I would so want to believe that these were puddles of woman piss