Female group pee poll

Female group pee poll  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Girls when together with other girls. And you go to the bathroom together. Where does everyone go?

• Everyone takes turns on the toilet
    • Bathroom sink
    • Bath tub\ shower
    • Trash can
    • Other. Leave comment on where

• 5 months later...
On 6/23/2024 at 1:57 AM, Coral said:

When we are super desperate, we don't take turns but pee all together. All of us can stand and pee so if there's enough space around the toilet then we stand around it and aim into it. 

If not, then one goes into the toilet, the other into the sink, tub... I have gone into trash cans multiple times by now

Do you have stories from specific times you did this?

On 6/23/2024 at 2:57 AM, Coral said:

When we are super desperate, we don't take turns but pee all together. All of us can stand and pee so if there's enough space around the toilet then we stand around it and aim into it. 

If not, then one goes into the toilet, the other into the sink, tub... I have gone into trash cans multiple times by now

This sounds super hot,

I've always loved the idea of girls peeing together

The image of them all peeing standing around 1 toliet is such a turn on

• Agree 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2024 at 2:57 AM, Coral said:

All of you can pee standing? Damn that's awesome.

• Agree 1

Depends how many toilets there are.  If only one or two, we obviously take turns.  Some stand in front of the mirror fixing their hair/makeup while the others are on the toilet(s).  One person per stall lol.  Usually there are multiple stalls & we all go at the same time. 

If it's just one room and one toilet, I make them turn their backs when I pee.  (Wouldn't poop in front of ppl).