Female group pee poll

Female group pee poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Girls when together with other girls. And you go to the bathroom together. Where does everyone go?

• Everyone takes turns on the toilet
    • Bathroom sink
    • Bath tub\ shower
    • Trash can
    • Other. Leave comment on where

• 5 months later...

We would take turns on the toilet, or take turns behind a tree. It’s my dream to be with a group of girls all going at once. One on the toilet, one in the sink, two in the bath, maybe on squat over the drain. I’d elect myself to take the drain haha.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

typically we all take turns using the toilet or go in separate stalls. While not really naughty it's fun because I get to hear all their pee sounds and they can hear mine. However, there have been a few instances where there weren't enough stalls and I was bursting for a pee or just feeling more naughty and I squat over the drain in the bathroom. I've also peed in a trash can before when the toilets were occupied

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
On 6/23/2024 at 1:57 AM, Coral said:

When we are super desperate, we don't take turns but pee all together. All of us can stand and pee so if there's enough space around the toilet then we stand around it and aim into it. 

If not, then one goes into the toilet, the other into the sink, tub... I have gone into trash cans multiple times by now

Do you have stories from specific times you did this?