My roommate uses my bedroom as urinal

Dude, I literally just messaged you hoping you'd right another story, and then here it is!  That's some timing right?  Fuck, I have a feeling I am going to love this series of stories.  Can't wait for the rest of the chapters.  

You're the best man

• Love 2

Fuck yeah.  Even his best friend doesn't give a shit about his property.  I love the betrayal man.  How Thomas slowly looses all his dignity.  He will have to get used to this from now on.  Fuck I love this story 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I sort of knew that when the toilet got fixed David would still piss in his room.  Thomas will now have to get used to fact that his room and his belongings are just target practice.  He slowly accepts it as his new reality.  Fuck I'm so hard thinking about it. Thank you dude.  I love this!!!

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

Fuck yeah,  That's whats up bro.  No respoect for that poor fucker.  And that man trashed those books.  He still gotta use em everyday, soaked in piss.  I love it bro.

Yeah, he just pissed all over them. He just don't care. You liked the two plumbers ?

5 minutes ago, BadBoy21 said:

I sort of knew that when the toilet got fixed David would still piss in his room.  Thomas will now have to get used to fact that his room and his belongings are just target practice.  He slowly accepts it as his new reality.  Fuck I'm so hard thinking about it. Thank you dude.  I love this!!!

I like that turn of word, his belonging are just target practice for those stud's piss streams !

1 minute ago, Kevin said:

Yeah, he just pissed all over them. He just don't care. You liked the two plumbers ?

Fuck yeah he dont care.  Why should he care.  Yeah dude, loved the plumbers not giving a fuck neither.  Real men right there bro

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, TylerHasFun said:

Fuck yeah he dont care.  Why should he care.  Yeah dude, loved the plumbers not giving a fuck neither.  Real men right there bro

Yeah, he got no reason to. To him it's more practical to use Thomas bedroom as urinal, he also find it more fun.

2 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Yeah, he got no reason to. To him it's more practical to use Thomas bedroom as urinal, he also find it more fun.

Just imagine thomas in his room, cyring about the fact he can't escape it.  All these dudes just pising on his things, bed, clothes.  Fuck yeah dude

• Hot 1
19 hours ago, Kevin said:

Chapter three:

Today is finally the end of this situation. The plumbers have finally come to fix the toilet’s problem! I was so happy, and couldn’t wait for this to be over. I was working on my computer when the plumber and his apprentice came, the plumber was a 30 years old dude, not my type but kind of hot none the less, the daddy vibe, his apprentice was really cute on the other hand he looked massive and very sexy with his kit belt. It was time for their break, they came to my bedroom, they opened a window and lit up a cigarette. The plumber was at the window, watching the view, his apprentice jumped on my bed without even asking and while still wearing his shoes and scrolled on social Medias. His work boots were clearly leaving footprints on my bed but he didn’t seem to care.

‘’Alright let’s get back to work’’, said the plumber. His apprentice stood up, and crushed his cigarette on my bed while the plumber did it on my wall; I was watching them like wtf. Before leaving, they both went to the wall near my bed; they stood there next to each other and then, without any hesitation, started to piss. They were talking about the problems of our toilets and how to solve them while urinating on my wall. I could hear the sound of their stream splashing on the wall and I could see a puddle forming on the floor. They pissed like that for over a minute then the plumber took one of my pillows to wipe his cock and passed it down on his apprentice. I could see the apprentice wiping his big cock on my pillow before carelessly dropping it on the floor, right in the puddle. The smell of the room was undeniably like a toilet, I couldn’t believe the smell of their piss could be so strong, I opened the door and the window for the smell to leave. After an hour or so, they were done and the toilet was working again, I was glad all of this was over. But to my surprise the apprentice, before leaving, rather than using the toilet just went to my bedroom instead. At that moment I didn’t had the time to clean the mess they made cause I was working. He went right where he was last time and pissed on the pillow he left on the floor. The poor pillow was already half soaked; now he was under a shower of piss. He finished pissing and left the room without even looking at me. My pillow was trashed; I threw it in the washing machine and tried to clean the mess as always. But the wall was stained and the smell of piss didn’t want to leave. ‘’At least it’s the last piss here’’ I thought.

During the night I heard some noise, someone was coming in my bedroom ‘’who is there?!’’ I shouted ‘’relax it’s just me bro’’ David said ‘’I just need to piss’’

Me: ‘’What? Here? But the toilet is fixed now!’’

David: ‘’Yeah, I’ll use it for number two but your room will stay our urinal’’

Me: ‘’But you can’t do that! You’ll trash it’’

David: ‘’I don’t care lol, it’s so much better to empty in your room’’

Me: ’’Please watch out for my bookshelf, all my university books are stored here’’

David: ‘’it’s dark here man, I’ll piss wherever’’

Then I started to hear a splash, I turned on my flashlight to see David urinating on the bookshelf I asked him to avoid. But rather than turning away from the books when the light allowed him to see where he was pissing David just started to wave his beam all over the books. Needless to say, the books were trashed; their pages were soaked and turned yellow. At that moment I realized that my bedroom was the designated urinal of the house and I couldn’t change that.

Who cares if the toilet is fixed?  Real men piss where they want.  His bedroom is just a urinal, why even whine about the books? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, CarpetSoaker said:

Who cares if the toilet is fixed?  Real men piss where they want.  His bedroom is just a urinal, why even whine about the books? 

Yeah, he gotta learn that if these jocks have decided that his bedroom is gonna be their urinal, he won't be able to stop them.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Chapter Four:

After a long day I was finally home, as I was taking off my shoes I heard some noises coming from upstairs. I soon realized it was coming from my bedroom; I was in shock when I discovered that David was fucking his girlfriend on my bed. My bed was a mess, the sheets were undone and covered with footprints as they didn’t even bother to take out their shoes, they had put my pillow under the girl’s pelvis and she was squirting all over it. ‘’WTF are you doing in my bedroom?!’’ I shouted; they didn’t even look at me; I was standing there for a few more seconds before David pulled out his cock, shooting a big load of his cum all over my bed. He just grunted as ropes and ropes of his thick white cum were crashing on the bed and the wall, he then proceeded to wipe his cock on the curtain. Then and only then did he acknowledged me.

David: ‘’Hey bro, Wassup? How was your day?’’ he said with his cock still out.

Me: ‘’Why are you two fucking in my bedroom? You got a room for that David!’’

David: ‘’Your bed is better haha and I didn’t want to trash mine. Oh btw, this Jessica, my girlfriend’’

Jessica waved her hand at me before going to one of my drawers; she opened it and sat on it, she took out her phone and started scrolling on social media while emptying her bladder on my stuff. This was my underwear drawer; I could hear the hissing from her pussy as she was pushing all that piss out. Meanwhile David opted to piss on the closet, he was on his phone too while a messy beam of urine was showering all over my clothes, it didn’t last long though and he just shook his cock and put it back into his pant. He started coughing before hocking some thick white loogie which he carelessly spat on the floor. They both left my bedroom without a word, I was out of words.

As I’m really good with cleaning my bedroom didn’t smell at all, but I couldn’t get completely rid of the stains they made on the wallpaper and couch, and the books were definitely fucked with the pages yellow.

Two days after that my third roommate, Colin, was back from his trip. He is a tall fit basketball player with brown hairs and eyes. He was really happy to see us all after a long time and he hugged me as I was his favorite roommate. ‘’Bro I gotta go I’m bursting’’ he says before running toward my bedroom, by the time I reached the bedroom he was standing in front of my bed and was showering it with piss. I had never seen a stream so strong, he was pissing like a racehorse on my bed, not only that but he was waving his stream from side to side, ‘’fuck oh fuuuck that’s good bro’’ he said looking at me ‘’David told me you didn’t min us pissing in your bedroom, thanks for that’’ his piss beam was splashing all over my sheets, creating a puddle in the middle of the bed ‘’BRO why did you choose to piss on my bed ?!’’ I said, ‘’Why not? Man nobody cares about your stuff, it’s just fun’’. The other came and laughed at what they saw, it lasted for more than a minute and they all left to chat in the living room.

My bed was trashed, the piss had soaked in the mattress and it smelled so bad. I tried to clean it as much as I could but the smell of piss didn’t want to go.