First time I pissed in a store

8 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

A few days ago me and my friends were at a hardware store.  I got to do something I never used to have the nerve to do but I did finally.  Told my friends I was gonna piss inside, so I found a somewhat less busy area, in the garden center, but still indoors.  Little nervous still but I said fuck it and pissed by the shelf corner.  My friend were laughing and trying to look out for like security. Got a bunch of people passing me by, not a ton.  Mostly ignore me, though I got some stares and a couple women saying to me how I was disgusting.  I pissed for a good while too.  My friends could not stop laughing and talking about it.   Will definitely be doing it again.

At least you were outside and wasn’t on any plants.

12 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

A few days ago me and my friends were at a hardware store.  I got to do something I never used to have the nerve to do but I did finally.  Told my friends I was gonna piss inside, so I found a somewhat less busy area, in the garden center, but still indoors.  Little nervous still but I said fuck it and pissed by the shelf corner.  My friend were laughing and trying to look out for like security. Got a bunch of people passing me by, not a ton.  Mostly ignore me, though I got some stares and a couple women saying to me how I was disgusting.  I pissed for a good while too.  My friends could not stop laughing and talking about it.   Will definitely be doing it again.

That is so cool ! I would've loved to be here to stare at your piss ! I hope the smell was strong !

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

I definitely smelled it dude.

It would be even hotter if you piss inside a store like just relieve yourself on some items or even on the food. I always imagine if some men would just use the stores as urinal and piss on the vegetables and fruits without a care in the world.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

So I've done it a few more times since then.   Getting better at it.   Got a good one for yall.  So me and my friend were inside buying some rolling paper.  The guy behind the counter he's seen me plenty times.  So we get to the counter and tell em what we want, I'm leaning forward on the counter and take my dick out and start pissing on the floor.  Place happened to be empty, my friend keep checking the door if someone's coming.  I flooded that shit.  Guy didn't even notice.  My friends busting trying not to crack.  Then we left.  

Sounds like you got lots of stories to tell... I wouldn't mind sharing dms with you 👀

4 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

Fuck yeah dude.  Fearless as always.  Didn't you get nervous if someone walked in or if the guy noticed you?

Maybe a little.  When I saw no one inside, I didnt think much about it.  was having too much fun.  Will definitely do it again bro

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...