Man on the train

1 hour ago, notepanel said:

Hey, I just posted this on ladspissing, but thought it might interest some of you guys as well:

I had an amazing experience this morning on board a train.

To set the scene, I was sat at the very back of the carriage with the toilet on the other side of the aisle to me. Behind me there is ordinarily a door into the bit between carriages, with a second door then into the next carriage. For some reason the door on my side of the carriage had been removed.

As we were stopped at one station a lady boarded and immediately went into the toilet, the only one on the train. Just as we departed a man, who despite it being before 0900 had obviously had a few drinks came through from the other carriage to find the toilet engaged.

He immediately caught my eye, as after waiting about 15 seconds he walked up to the other end of the carriage to see if there was a toilet there. Upon finding there wasn’t he came back to the toilet, tried the lock again, and then sat down on one of the empty seats in front of me.

He was clearly fidgeting and quite desperate, after a minute or two he stood up again, tried the door again and made some comment about “how long does it take in there”. He then walked back into his carriage. 

Not even 30 seconds later, he was back trying the door again. The toilet was still in use, so again he disappeared back into his carriage. He was clearly really needing the loo by now.

Again, not even a minute later I hear him re-enter the carriage, except this time he remains behind me.

I turn around and he is pissing into a bottle, not even 30cm away from me. He notices me turning, and completely unapologetically just said what else could he do - not that I minded! He managed to get a fair bit on the floor, then returned with the bottle to his carriage.

Was a hot experience for me! I’ve added a pic showing the piss that didn’t make the bottle to the lower left.

IMG_9981.jpeg

That's hot ! Imagine if he had just wiped it out and pissed on the floor, not even in a bottle.

• Hot 4
6 hours ago, Yourinal said:

Sounds like he was desperate 🙂 Great story man. I wonder if you had got off the train after him, whether you might have been able to fetch the bottle from wherever he deposited it. Perhaps even while it was still warm…

I was thinking the same thing ! Maybe he just dropped it somewhere and you could've taken it.

• Hot 1
  • 2 months later...