Carpet pee

Hi everyone, lately I've been wondering what would happen if I peed on the carpet in my living room. It's a white rug and it's not more than two years old, so it's very clean and I'm a little embarrassed to pee on it, but I'd like to try it. so I would like to know if any of you:

1. I peed on his carpet before

2. odor or permanent stains have remained

3. They have cleaned the carpet in some way

4. someone noticed that they had peed there

If you have photos of the result of the carpet after peeing on it, it would help me a lot.

• Like 2

Hi @stefania

There will be many people who have peed on carpets a lot more than me - I have occasionally, but generally only darker coloured carpets anyway.

As you've described a rug, is it a size which could fit into a washing machine ?   I'm just thinking that after you've released your pee onto it, maybe you could just put it in to wash before anyone sees that it is wet.   You could explain that you spilt a drink onto it (which is true in a way).

If not, then really it comes down to how long you have before other people are in the room.   If you've just squirted a few spurts of pee it should dry quickly, or if you've released a full bladder it may stay wet for up to a day or so depending how warm it is there.  So if anyone walked on it barefoot they may notice it being wet.  Once you've peed on it, soaking up any pee that's on the surface with a towel or tissues could help.  That may take away the enjoyment of thinking about it though.

If you are well hydrated, you have drunk lots of water for example, then your pee should be nice and clear and shouldn't smell.  You can get cleaning products for carpets where pets have peed on them, which could be an option too.   Also the type of shampoos which you can spray on the carpet and then vacuum away.

There is a galley dedicated to girls peeing on carpets here. But almost all of the pictures are of the actual peeing rather than showing what the carpet looks like later.

• Like 1

I dont have before and after pictures, but from my experience peeing on the carpet doesnt leave any stain if you are extremely hydrated, as in your pee runs clear. There isnt any smell either, but I suppose this varies from one person to another.

The wetness does stay for hours, but nothing an overnight drying cant fix. However, white rugs/carpets get stained easily and so you need to be very very well hydrated to pee into it and also have cleaning stuff meant for pets to take any stains out. 

Hi, my carpet which is beige has been blessed with sweet lady pee on numerous occasions. One spot was urinated on multiple times, sort of her favorite spot. Her pee was more like warm tap water. No smell where she pissed at. Even putting my nose to the carpet I can barely get a smell other than a faint urine smell. Again that’s nose in the carpet.

Another young lady would come planning to piss on me (Laying on the carpet), and being considerate 😂 would flush herself out by drinking water prior. No smell from her pee that ran off my body onto the carpet. Even a morning piss when she woke up that she took on me left no smell. 

Another young lady would drink Bud Lime-A-Rita upon arrival, and let it run through her before she peed. Her pee remains you would be visible only with a high powered flashlight that was shined on the spot with the room lights out. The high powered flashlight beam would reflect off the salt crystal in her pee in the carpet fibers. 

Another would piss on the carpet after an alcoholic beverage.  As many times as my carpet has been pissed on there is no smell. But as time has passed, over the past 6 years I an seeing slight discoloration in some of the spots that were used as a ladies room. I am proud of those spots. I’m glad they are there. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

You can always pee a little bit on to the carpet to test it out, just a spurt or two and watch how it dries and see if there is any lasting stain, which might happen due to the carpet being white. 

If you do any more you can just clean it up as if a pet did it, soak up the majority of the pee with a towel, spray it down with some urine enzyme spray, though again, depending on staining you might end up needing a carpet cleaner.

A lot comes down to if you live with others and are renting (and want your deposit back).

• Agree 1

I pee on my carpet at home routinely with zero ill effects of any kind. As others have said the most important thing is that you are well hydrated and it will dry without smell or stain. If my piss is ever not perfectly clear I will sprinkle a little baking soda to eliminate the smell. Don’t be afraid the experience of pissing on your carpet will be incredible!

On 12/18/2023 at 8:06 PM, stefania said:

Hi everyone, lately I've been wondering what would happen if I peed on the carpet in my living room. It's a white rug and it's not more than two years old, so it's very clean and I'm a little embarrassed to pee on it, but I'd like to try it. so I would like to know if any of you:

1. I peed on his carpet before

2. odor or permanent stains have remained

3. They have cleaned the carpet in some way

4. someone noticed that they had peed there

If you have photos of the result of the carpet after peeing on it, it would help me a lot.

I have peed on many of my carpets. I like the stains and the smell, but my wife doesn't. So to hide it from my wife, I first soak it up the excess with paper towels, and then I spray it with a urine enzyme cleaner, which is intended to specifically break down urine. I have used "Kids n Pets" with great success, just spray and leave to dry. My wife can't tell.

But in your situation, on a white carpet, I think it would be hard to not leave some mark. You'd have to dilute it with water, but if you do that, you run the risk of mold if it stays too wet for too long.

An idea I had a while back that may help. Buy a manageable section of carpet and the jute padding that goes under it, place it on a section of plywood, put a nice border around it (Looking like carpet in a picture frame), then have your way with it. Piss on it all you want. Stand it up in a closet when you’re not using it. 

I had that idea but never took action on it. I did buy a used vehicle that had carpeted floor mats which I wasn’t going to use the mats anyway so I had them on the floor of the garage and used them a few mornings. Only thing with those type of mats, they repel water and doesn’t soak in like house carpet does. 

• 2 weeks later...

@stefania, did you already do it? I could only encourage you. I experimented with a white wool rug in my parent’s house when I was a teenager. But for this hobby it is never too late I would say. 

In fact, I mostly pissed on the bottom side…

Since I also drenched that side of the carpet a couple of times with a cleaning foam, there has not been any major smell, even many years later. Nobody ever noticed it. Other than a likeminded gf in my twenties, who gladly contributed her fresh juice to my old stains a couple of times. As said before in this thread, if you can’t hide it and are afraid of any visible evidence, just spill other liquids on your pee puddles. No need to abstain from some great experience. Have fun 🤩 

Recently, due to a haunting of parasitic insects, we had to throw away a carpet and two mattresses.

I kick myself for not having made any wetting on them, but, since I still live with my parents, it wouldn't have been possibile at all.

1 hour ago, MrLasagna said:

Recently, due to a haunting of parasitic insects, we had to throw away a carpet and two mattresses.

I kick myself for not having made any wetting on them, but, since I still live with my parents, it wouldn't have been possibile at all.

I feel that. My family threw away a couple area rugs because of dog pee and I’m kicking myself now for not pissing on them when I could’ve.