Pretty Girls (Safe for Work)

MC Cumzy

On 12/9/2023 at 2:13 PM, Kupar said:

I have always thought I might have been able to take Tara Fitzgerald home. And I would very much like to have done. She is not on most people's lists of the world's most beautiful women, but she does something to me.

image.thumb.png.4b280ad2d3f011854c361c9b6527ba46.png

image.thumb.png.07d4552c26b0f15e8c8851cc2c01ee37.png

The B&W photo is stunning 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, MC Cumzy said:

Elizabeth "Bitsie" Tulloch

Screenshot_20240307_174652_Instagram.thumb.jpg.17de86ca6799d04c641e8853af4064aa.jpg

I love bathroom selfies. I can't help but think to myself "Is this post wee, or does she currently have a full bladder? And is there any other ladies peeing in the other stalls when this photo was taken?"

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
3 hours ago, Sophie said:

I love bathroom selfies. I can't help but think to myself "Is this post wee, or does she currently have a full bladder?

There's an interesting debate to be had there. I guess I've always just assumed they're taken after, because I can imagine being bursting but stopping to take a selfie beforehand, and you're going to be in front of a mirror at the sink when you wash your hands afterwards anyway. Which leads to the more boring possibility being that she's just there to wash her hands or face.

13 hours ago, MC Cumzy said:

There's an interesting debate to be had there. I guess I've always just assumed they're taken after, because I can imagine being bursting but stopping to take a selfie beforehand, and you're going to be in front of a mirror at the sink when you wash your hands afterwards anyway. Which leads to the more boring possibility being that she's just there to wash her hands or face.

That's also a sexy thought, maybe 2 minutes prior to this photo being taken she was frantically trying to get her clothes down quick enough before she wet herself. Maybe she had just been in a very long meeting and finally got the opportunity to empty her poor aching bladder. Maybe she didn't quite make it so her underwear is a little wet.

Sorry, it's going off topic so I shall leave it there.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, LovesToWet said:

20240305_060828.jpg

20240217_043331.jpg

20240217_043202.jpg

20240217_051016.jpg

20240222_060421.jpg

20240224_075454.jpg

I don't think these are safe for work, or meeting the criteria stated in the very first post.

Did you mean to post these to Random Sexy Girls instead?

On 12/9/2023 at 2:46 PM, MC Cumzy said:

Basically, I want to see the sort of picture you'd show to your mum or your granny if the girl in question was your girlfriend, so nothing too fleshy or too tight.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I don't think these are safe for work, or meeting the criteria stated in the very first post.

Did you mean to post these to Random Sexy Girls instead?

Yes, sorry

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...