Caught taking a piss in the yard

For guys peeing outside is a lot easier than walking inside, to the toilet, lifting the lid, aiming careful and trying not to splash too much, etc. Outside you can just let 'er rip without a care in the world. Did you feel like adding to the puddle? 😉

• Love 3
8 hours ago, PeeOutside said:

For guys peeing outside is a lot easier than walking inside, to the toilet, lifting the lid, aiming careful and trying not to splash too much, etc. Outside you can just let 'er rip without a care in the world. Did you feel like adding to the puddle? 😉

O its way easier for us guys just to piss outside. Just gotta find a good spot, pull out our cocks and let it rip 

• Like 2
On 12/7/2023 at 6:42 AM, Lilly bowman said:

So yesterday I was in the house, and I happened to look out the window and saw my step dad looking all around the yard before going behind the shed. He was gone for a good amount of time then came back in to go run some errands so right when he left I went out there and saw he took a fat piss behind the shed

IMG_4483.jpeg

Been there, done that XD kudos to your stepdad for overtly doing it haha

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2023 at 5:42 AM, Lilly bowman said:

So yesterday I was in the house, and I happened to look out the window and saw my step dad looking all around the yard before going behind the shed. He was gone for a good amount of time then came back in to go run some errands so right when he left I went out there and saw he took a fat piss behind the shed

IMG_4483.jpeg

Looks like he had a good piss. I’ve often pissed in the yard, usually piss up the wall and always go in the same spot. 

I used to work for a guy doing yard work and handy man activates. I would piss out in the yard from time to time. I did not think about  it much until his wife told me she saw me doing it (positively.) After that I always angled myself to give her a better view. 

• Hot 1