Do as mom says

My ex wife worked retail and the dressing rooms were pissed in at least twice a month. At the time the rooms were assigned by gender and the women's got a wet spot way more than the men's. I never considered that may be why the women's were pissed in more. As much as I love to piss wherever, I don't think I would teach a child that. I would be afraid of getting a call from school about my child pissing in a closet of something.

• Like 4
On 11/30/2023 at 10:06 AM, cowboy73 said:

I want to first say this is not my first hand experience but was told this from a very good friend a few years ago.    She was a single mother of 5 kids.  Not too far apart in ages.  4 girls and 1 boy.    One time talking with her she told me that when she takes all the kids school clothes shopping (which she hates).  It would never fail that as the kids were trying on the clothes one would need to pee.   She said to save time and dragging the kids across the store.  She always just told them to pee in the corner in the dressing room    she said this happens a lot more then you think it would specially with multiby kids and the school clothes shopping season.  I have wondered how true this is.   Was anyone in here have a experience similar to this as a kid that might be why we like what we do now.   Just has me thinking 

Did your friend ever admit to her using the dressing rooms herself?

• Like 2
On 12/1/2023 at 2:58 PM, Starks2010 said:

I have a female friend that admits to pissing on the fitting room floor out of convenience. She said when she had her daughter with her she would use a bottle in the fitting room. Otherwise when it was just her she’d use the floor both carpeted and uncarpeted and change stalls. 

Don’t really get that kind of behaviour. Either you piss on the floor or you don’t. Why would you pretend infront of your kid? Does she also only litter or jaywalk when her kid can’t see?

7 minutes ago, TrashyToni said:

Don’t really get that kind of behaviour. Either you piss on the floor or you don’t. Why would you pretend infront of your kid? Does she also only litter or jaywalk when her kid can’t see?

I would imagine she probably doesn’t want her kids to do the same thing unless they know how to hide it as well as her. Especially if they get caught and the kid says they learned it from their mom. I imagine she wouldn’t want that to be part of her public image 

18 minutes ago, Peekid said:

I would imagine she probably doesn’t want her kids to do the same thing unless they know how to hide it as well as her. Especially if they get caught and the kid says they learned it from their mom. I imagine she wouldn’t want that to be part of her public image 

I see. Why doesn’t she just teach them how to hide it then? That would be some proper life lesson. 

This male/female 

On 11/30/2023 at 9:25 AM, Rider028 said:

At the time the rooms were assigned by gender and the women's got a wet spot way more than the men's. 

This split is interesting. I've heard @beachmom say that mothers are way more open to peeing in a variety of places for convenience. This would seem to align with this. I don't think my wife has ever done this but she's very flexible with letting them go in places like garages and she's not into pee at all.  

• Like 1
On 12/2/2023 at 3:27 PM, TrashyToni said:

I only know about the pee part. 

• 3 months later...

I always thought that this was a boys will be boys thing that guys did and maybe some moms just ignored. Never heard my mom speak of much less pee anywhere other than in a restroom and never would have expected she'd allow me to.  But just the other day after overhearing my friend talking about my being shy in the locker room mom told me that if the other guys are peeing in the locker room it would be best for me to do the same rather than being the only guy running to the restrooms. A few days latter she asked me if I was now relieving myself there.  So I guess I'm doing what mom says too.

• Like 2
  • Love 2