Do your friends know about your activities?

I was wondering if any y'all told your friends about your pissing habits.  For me, its sort of half and half.  My one friend Chris, I think he sort of figured it out that I had this thing about pissing and that its sexual  I mean we dont talk about it but he makes jokes alot, like whenever he pees outside, says Tyler your missing the show, or I know how much you like that shit.  As for my other friends, they might know.  All they know, from what I know, is that I like to piss outside cause i think its funny. Not that its sexual for me.  And they all have seen me pissing, whether its in their kitchen sinks, backyards, parking lots, what have you, so they have an idea.  I dont think I will be actually telling them.  I am the only gay one, they're all striaght so itd be weird. Unless Chris told them already.  They never said nothing to me.  But knowing that I like to piss, they have dared me to do shit, so it definitely amuses them

What about you guys?  You tell your friends?

Edited by TylerHasFun
Forgotten detail
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Phyche said:

My friends all know I'll piss wherever I want whenever I want. In public I turn to the side a bit and piss wherever we are, park, store, mall, elevator, parking lot/parking garages, ect. At my place I'll just piss wherever but at their houses I'll either step outside or use one of the sinks. They get a kick out of it, to me I'm just taking a piss but to them I'm vandalizing the area. I've gotten them to do it a few times but it's mostly just me pissing when needed.

I got ya.  Yeah, I think they mainly see it as me vandalizing  too.  The sink pissin took a while for them to get used to, but now it aint nothing anymore to them. Hell they all seen my dick by now.  And yeah dude, I definitely seen them doing it more these days, I think cause of me.  

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

And no.  My friends don't know anything about my pissing habits.  I mean we have peed outside together on different occasions but I always made it seem like it was nothing.  I always tried to shield my dick because I didn't want them to see me getting hard..  IF they knew about it, they might just think its weird and would joke with me about it.  I don't know really.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2023 at 5:20 PM, acssanimal518 said:

No although one time I pissed all over the bathroom at a restaurant and my friend used it about ten minutes later. He was mortified but I didn’t tell him it was me. Lol 

Lucky friend lol I’m sure he got a goood whiff of pee tho 

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have certainly done it in front of all of my mates. They know i an not shy and will pretty much go anywhere. To be fair, as lads they ṭoo pee outside a lot. I have not told them, but they clearly know i like to do it or at least do am not bothered if they see. 

Two of my friends know as we do it with each other. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1