I think wearing diapers to bed should be normalized

More people should be wearing diapers to bed and I dont think there should be a stigma against it. There are way too many benefits that outweigh the negatives. 
- you get a better quality sleep since there is no need to leave the bed 
- Diapers are super comfortable
- peeing in a diaper feels amazing since it stays warm
- reduces stress and anxiety which also improves sleep quality 
- unlike regular bed wetting, diapers contain the pee so theres no mess and you wake up dry
So not only does diaper wearing increase sleep quality, it adds to comfort and just simply feels amazing. There is no better feeling than waking up in the middle of the night needing to pee and just release your full bladder into your diaper without having to worry about making a mess. Personally, I love the smell of a wet diaper in the morning and waking up to the smell of pee. For me, wearing a diaper to bed feels natural wish I could wear them every night.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kittykiss said:

he likes how warm my wet diaper makes his crotch feels. The only thing is, I hiss even louder in a diaper so thats that.

However, I dont wear diapers to bed always. I alternate between bedwetting (which we love) and diapers. But during winters, diapers are more preferable because of the warmth. 

Love loud hissing in a diaper. So you both wet the bed without diapers sometimes? I’m glad to hear that wetting the bed and using diapers has helped improve your sleep. It doesn’t make sense to get out of bed multiple times to pee when you can just pee laying down. I feel so fee when I pee laying down and love how warm my crotch gets. 

I often wear diapers to bed on the weekends, so that I can sleep in. I still wake up at my normal alarm time, out of habit. But instead of getting up, I just pee my diaper and go back to sleep.

One time, after I’d been drinking, I didn’t wake up until after noon and my diaper was already full and I don’t even remember using it. I was surprised but also a little bit pleased with myself. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, PrincessApricot said:

I often wear diapers to bed on the weekends, so that I can sleep in. I still wake up at my normal alarm time, out of habit. But instead of getting up, I just pee my diaper and go back to sleep.

One time, after I’d been drinking, I didn’t wake up until after noon and my diaper was already full and I don’t even remember using it. I was surprised but also a little bit pleased with myself. 

Thats good. I am glad to hear you are using diapers to better your sleep. At some point I want to wear and wet with someone else. It would be great to share a bed with someone and wet the bed together diapered. 

On 12/16/2023 at 7:18 PM, hibillymayshear said:

Love loud hissing in a diaper.

Yeah but sometimes it makes me shy lol

So you both wet the bed without diapers sometimes?

Yeah we both do, mainly during the summer ! This one time we were drunk af and ended up wetting the bed multiple times at night, in our sleep

It doesn’t make sense to get out of bed multiple times to pee when you can just pee laying down.

Yeah true. Wearing a diaper to sleep during winters is the best really. I drink plenty of water all day so not having to get up at all during the night to pee, and doing it laying down while I'm barely awake, fr helps me go back to sleep right after

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Kittykiss said:

Yeah true. Wearing a diaper to sleep during winters is the best really. I drink plenty of water all day so not having to get up at all during the night to pee, and doing it laying down while I'm barely awake, fr helps me go back to sleep right after

No better feeling than needing to pee in bed and just doing it in your diaper. Get into position and release. Do you like the smell of pee?  I have woken up in the middle of the night to pee in my diaper and when I wake up all I can smell is pee when I wake up in the morning, I love it. 

Edited by hibillymayshear
  • 4 months later...

This post was very inspiring for me to finally get some diapers. I’ve always loved wetting as is, but I’ve never thought of the mess free option of a diaper especially for a quick relief to go back to sleep in the middle of the night/early morning. Today I finally got some and I’m gonna be wearing one to bed tonight for the first time, can’t wait to see how this goes (:

• Like 2
6 hours ago, P1ssK1tten said:

This post was very inspiring for me to finally get some diapers. I’ve always loved wetting as is, but I’ve never thought of the mess free option of a diaper especially for a quick relief to go back to sleep in the middle of the night/early morning. Today I finally got some and I’m gonna be wearing one to bed tonight for the first time, can’t wait to see how this goes 🙂

Let us know how you find the experience.

• Agree 1
On 12/16/2023 at 12:03 PM, Kittykiss said:

This I agree with. I have insomnia and part of it is triggered by getting up in the middle of the night to pee because I pee 2 to 3 times at night and everytime I do, I end up staying up till early morning unable to go back to sleep. 

It was actually my bf who suggested I try diapers and ever since that I have been genuinely sleeping alot better and so is my bf lmaoo because he likes how warm my wet diaper makes his crotch feels. The only thing is, I hiss even louder in a diaper so thats that.

However, I dont wear diapers to bed always. I alternate between bedwetting (which we love) and diapers. But during winters, diapers are more preferable because of the warmth. 

Great you found a solution that works for both of you. I would love to hear the sound of you hissing into your diaper.

• Agree 1

Due to my condition i usually sleep with Tena Night. I haven't wet the bed in a long time and i could do without it, but it makes me feel calmer, especially if i sleep at my girlfriend's. If i wet her bed even though she says it wouldn't be a big deal, i would feel too embarrassed. Since I wake up dry I can reuse the diapers for 3/4 nights (also because they are quite expensive), I throw them away when the elastic becomes too loose or if I sweat too much at night, etc.. Unfortunately, i still avoid getting wet on purpose when i have to throw them away, even though i like it, because maybe mum could look in the bin and find a wet diaper, she would ask me if i had an accident in my sleep and this always embarrasses me.  Then he might be angry if he found out that i sometimes pee myself on purpose

• Like 1
16 hours ago, MRJH22 said:

Let us know how you find the experience.

I loved it! Waking up with the urge to pee and not having to worry about getting up or making a mess was amazing, as well as the warm feeling. I’m wearing one laying in bed now after a night out of drinks and it’s so nice not having to get up while I scroll on my phone. I can definitely see why so many people recommend diapers 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I'm going to wear a diaper to sleep tonight, so that in the morning I can pee a little into it. It's not a good quality one so it can't hold a full bladder's worth, but it will still be fun to use it a little and feel the warmth. 

• Hot 2
6 hours ago, P1ssK1tten said:

I loved it! Waking up with the urge to pee and not having to worry about getting up or making a mess was amazing, as well as the warm feeling. I’m wearing one laying in bed now after a night out of drinks and it’s so nice not having to get up while I scroll on my phone. I can definitely see why so many people recommend diapers 

Thanks for the update and glad you enjoyed the experience.

I know what you mean about having to go to the toilet after a night of drinks. Did you wet much in the diaper?

21 hours ago, Mary Moon said:

Due to my condition i usually sleep with Tena Night. I haven't wet the bed in a long time and i could do without it, but it makes me feel calmer, especially if i sleep at my girlfriend's. If i wet her bed even though she says it wouldn't be a big deal, i would feel too embarrassed. Since I wake up dry I can reuse the diapers for 3/4 nights (also because they are quite expensive), I throw them away when the elastic becomes too loose or if I sweat too much at night, etc.. Unfortunately, i still avoid getting wet on purpose when i have to throw them away, even though i like it, because maybe mum could look in the bin and find a wet diaper, she would ask me if i had an accident in my sleep and this always embarrasses me.  Then he might be angry if he found out that i sometimes pee myself on purpose

It’s good to have the diaper as security and great that you can get more than one night of use from each one before throwing it out. If you do want to wet them before discarding you could wet while at your girlfriend’s place, your mother won’t see any wet diapers in the trash then. That or you could wet at home, bag up the diaper strait after and put it in the trash outside. Perhaps pushing it down a bit so it’s not visible to anyone.

Some mornings I really want to pee in my diaper in bed, but I'm always too afraid that then mum will start checking the bin, then afterwards it's always very embarrassing if she comes and says "darling, did you have an accident last night?" Also because i haven't had any accidents at night for a long time. My mom sometimes checks my pants or panties to see if I have had accidents, she doesn't mind it, but she wants me to tell her if I have them

• Like 1