Do many men have a secret naughty piss fetish?

I often wonder when looking at a handsome man going about their day if they have ever had a naughty piss. With the amount of CCTV videos of men letting loose in public, I always wonder if it is just a means for them to get relief, or if they get as much pleasure from it as those of us who have a self proclaimed fetish. 

Do you think there are many men who only piss in the toilet because it is what they are supposed to do and would much rather piss elsewhere? Or do you think it is truly a rare fetish that only some of us have?

My friends said that when they do it, it's more out of convenience.  They gotta piss, we're hanging outside, and the lawn is much closer 

But when they watch someone else piss, like me for example, they laugh and think it's funny because guys are like dogs.  Or something like that. 

I don't suppose they do it for the reasons we do it

• Like 2

Despite denying a fetish a have multiple friends who pee naughtily when drunk some snapchat peeing all over bathrooms and laughing about it. It is easy to convince them to piss of a bridge or smth so I dont know, if they truly don't share the fetish.

• Like 1

I’m going to suggest there’s a huge difference between having a piss fetish and enjoying naughty pissing. 

IMG_4349.thumb.jpeg.b5f025417cf564d489981588000fdfe2.jpeg

I’d even go as far as say there’s a good number of members here, Peefans who don’t have a pee fetish.

And amongst our real world friends, there are those who will pee in naughty places, some when drunk, maybe others when sober too.  Maybe having a laugh with mates, maybe for convenience or in protest at lack of ‘conveniences’.

I’m guessing too there will be those that enjoy seeing other people pee, because - you know, naked genitals. 

But when you tell them how turned on you are by pee itself - that’s a whole different matter. 

• Agree 2
  • 1 month later...
On 10/26/2023 at 12:49 PM, jongreen631 said:

Do you think there are many men who only piss in the toilet because it is what they are supposed to do and would much rather piss elsewhere? Or do you think it is truly a rare fetish that only some of us have?

Most guys already piss outside wherever they want because it's socially accessible to a certain extent. I'm pretty sure if pissing wherever we wanted whenever we felt like it was socially acceptable no guy would ever piss in a toilet/urinal ever again. 

• Agree 1