Popcorn box

I wonder what it would be like to leave a box of popcorn half eaten in the cinema toilet. place them next to the toilet bowl, next to the brush. And here I have a question: what would you do if you entered the cabin and saw something like this? I know it's stupid, but this thought occurred to me and I'm curious about your reactions.

Edited by Klaudia99

I'd be tempted to pee in it. Like really tempted. Even if i was not in the mood of doing something naughty at that time i'm sure i'd have those thoughts pop up in my head immediately once i saw the opportunity present itself. So yea, the popcorn would probably taste a bit different afterwards..

Edited by Remi
  • Hug 1
  • Hot 1
20 hours ago, Remi said:

Kusiłoby mnie, żeby się w nim nasikać. Naprawdę kuszony. Nawet gdybym wtedy nie był w nastroju na zrobienie czegoś niegrzecznego, jestem pewien, że te myśli pojawiłyby się w mojej głowie natychmiast, gdy tylko zobaczyłbym, że nadarzyła się okazja. Więc tak, popcorn prawdopodobnie miałby później smak nieco inny..

Great, I would do that too

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Klaudia99 said:

Great, I would do that too

I mean no one will eat it anyways once it was left there so one might aswell have fun with it. Trying to aim probably 😅 Its one of those chances i couldn't let slide. 

Good to hear that you wouldn't miss that chance either. I'd really like to visit a cinema where you had some popcorn before 😉

• Hot 2
On 10/17/2023 at 7:16 AM, Klaudia99 said:

It's a very funny situation and it just begs you to pee in it. Of course, men have it much easier because they only have to direct the stream of urine into the box. The woman has it a little harder because she has to squat over him.

That is true, but I personally do not think it would be a bad thing, if you end up spreading pee in the toilet stall while trying to hit the box. That still is fun even if there were no box to start with😇.

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 10/25/2023 at 1:03 AM, PissPrince97 said:

I would definitely aim my iconic stink, yellow, thick stream of piss at it. When I’m done it would look EXTREMELY overly buttered popcorn but smell strongly of boy piss

That's so hot dude.  I bet it'd taste real good