Question for the Ladies - Being Peed In

Ladies who have had a man pee inside your vagina - have you experienced discomfort from being "filled up" too much?

Here's the background / story:

My wife does not share my pee kink, but she puts up with a lot for my happiness. One of the things is me sometimes peeing inside her during sex.

It started a little more than a year ago. I wrote about the first experience, along with subsequent experiences in the "Real Pee Encounters" section:

So after a year, and me peeing inside her many times, this has become a somewhat normal part of our sex repertoire. I do it maybe 25% of the time we have sex. It's an extremely pleasurable sensation for me, and essentially neutral for her. Sometimes it helps her orgasm. Not from the feeling inside, but from the extra wetness. 

I usually only pee a little - a spurt or two to help me slide in, a few spurts once I'm inside, etc. By then I'm usually ready to cum and end up coming before I'm finished peeing. 

But once in a great while (maybe 4 times total) I am able to release my entire bladder into her insides. We've done this twice in the shower stall (from behind), and twice in the bed (missionary) with 2 or 3 towels. I usually pee a little, thrust, pee, thrust, etc. When I pull out, it sloshes out onto the towel.

One time recently I peed A LOT into her. It was my entire bladder capacity, and I was FULL to almost bursting. I had planned ahead, drank a lot of water, and even had to let a little out to relieve the pressure during foreplay. 

While we were having sex I held myself all the way in, and released the entire amount without moving. I had to go so bad, and it felt so good, i just kept peeing and peeing. I held all the way inside, balls deep, without pulling out, sort of creating a seal. Meanwhile, as I peed, I was filling her vaginal canal like a water balloon. 

I finished peeing, held for a few seconds, and then came. It was one of the most pleasurable feelings I've ever encountered. 

After I pee inside my wife, and the sex is finished, I often like to talk, as a sort of after-care. To make sure she's ok, etc.

She always says she can't feel it when I pee inside her, only when it's coming out. But she said this time it was different, this time it hurt a little from being filled up so much and being stretched out. I asked if it was pleasurable at all for her, and she said no.

So now I'm a little gun shy, and not sure exactly what to do. I have since peed inside her a different time, and she still came. In fact, she came while I was using my finger to rub her butthole, lubricated by my pee, which had sloshed out. It probably wouldn't have worked so well if it wasn't lubricated with my wetness.

So have any of you ladies experienced the discomfort from being filled too full? What did it feel like? Was it an unpleasurable experience? Did it make you not want to do it again? Curious to hear your thoughts. 

• Hot 1

I got to do this multiple times, but have not had the opportunity to do this for years…she said it was fun and she said it felt good and had would get off, but did not like that it would not all come out and then would run out of her later that day or even the next, and it was like she would pee her pants (not a lot, but some) and have no control over it…so since pee is not really her thing, she was not excited about this…so we don’t do this anymore… but boy did it feel amazing, and I would recommend it to anyone if they get the opportunity! I wish I got the chance to do this again, I would certainly do it again, and again…but she never complained of discomfort other than her not fully emptying…

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2023 at 4:35 PM, Tem1986 said:

I got to do this multiple times, but have not had the opportunity to do this for years…she said it was fun and she said it felt good and had would get off, but did not like that it would not all come out and then would run out of her later that day or even the next, and it was like she would pee her pants (not a lot, but some) and have no control over it…but she never complained of discomfort other than her not fully emptying…

@Tem1986 Thanks for the feedback and insight, I appreciate it. Based on your comment, I asked my wife if leaking afterward has been a problem. She said no, not really. She said once in a while she might notice a small (e.g. coin size) patch of wetness on her underwear the next morning or next day, but that's it. 

Most often when I pee inside her, most of it comes out there/then onto the towel. But the rest comes out into the toilet when she pees directly after sex. I don't know, maybe she sits there an extra minute to ensure her vagina is empty as well as her bladder.

• Like 1

Great post ,mine is almost the same .and it's all true , My Gurl friend was a trans woman , my lover of six years I'm a guy we lived as man and  wife 

We did watch some videos on X Videos about trans women , it turned her on and she was always comparing her self to the other girls .

She was Intersexed, more female than male , once she asked me if I  had ever peed in a woman , trans or GG I told her no.

She asked if I could do that to her , So we got in the shower , and with cock  oild I entered her ,the 4 large glasses of water was about to work.

She was quivering and bent over to the wall , I kept myself in her all the way in , then I let go , it was very small amounts at first , then a full stream went into her , she did moan and held my one leg very tight . I pulled out and very little came out. , as she stood up a large stream came out of her sweet loving butt . I asked how it felt ,she just said. Very odd , while in the shower I had to go down on her , that sweet body and she was so small only about a 2inch cock , like candy to me  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just saw a video of a couple having intercourse, during which he peed quite freely inside the lady.......amazing that he was able to pee with a full erection, and he finished by coming inside her, his semen oozing out when he withdrew.......possible I guess, as I just saw it !!!!!!

• Hot 2

That is so hot - and a fantasy of mine.

The only thing that would make it hotter- is for the guy to go down on her afterwards.

Or better yet - have a group of guys have sex with her, and each of them pee inside her.  The only question is would each guy eat his own cream-pie — or would only one lucky guy get to enjoy it at the end.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Peeing with an erection is something you can practice quite easily. I, personally cannot maintain a stream while stroking. I have to stop and concentrate if I really want to fill her up. Little spurts while stroking is not too difficult if you really have to go, which works out well if she's not into it and you're maybe trying to sneak a little in. I have "gone down" on women after filling her up. If I'm planning on it, I'll put a couple pillows under her ass to tilt her pelvis up so she keep more in. Then I finger her or use a didlo on her to splash it all out before I lick up all that I can and repeat the process. I've never had anyone get an infection from it. Urine is sterile strait from the body but if subseptable to infection I guess it could be a problem,  maybe.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
22 hours ago, Rider028 said:

Urine is sterile strait from the body

It isn't. This misconception needs to die already. Urine contains usually benign species of E coli in the bladder.

Make sure your partner is tested for all STIs and trustworthy.

The other risk is PH imbalance. Drink plenty of water to reduce this risk, and introduce this kind of play gradually.
If you experience any discomfort, consult a doctor, as this is not medical advice.

• 1 month later...

I’m so sorry for your wife (and you) that she doesn’t find this pleasurable. My ex used to pee in me all the time and my god it is one of my favorite feelings in the world. I love the feeling of being full. The only downside is the mess. A perfect experience in my book

Edited by Hoeodyssey
  • Love 3
  • Hot 1
On 11/30/2023 at 9:03 AM, LickerLover said:

That is so hot - and a fantasy of mine.

The only thing that would make it hotter- is for the guy to go down on her afterwards.

Or better yet - have a group of guys have sex with her, and each of them pee inside her.  The only question is would each guy eat his own cream-pie — or would only one lucky guy get to enjoy it at the end.

That would be great if I was under them as they release  it on me 

• Hot 1