Does anyone wear diapers at home?

Whenever I get my house to myself I always buy a pack of diapers and use them to pee instead of using the Toilet. I can pee sitting down and laying down. I like being able to let go and release my pee into a diaper anywhere in my house, regardless of what im doing. Its so warm and unlike wetting regular clothes it stays warm while not making a mess. It also gives me the freedom to wet the bed so I dont have to get up to pee which helps with sleep. I feel so liberated and free as well as super naughty after I pee my diaper. I think everyone who likes wetting or has a pee fetish should give diapers a try. As im writing this I currently have my place to myself so I have purchased some diapers and have already wet once. I haven't changed and plan on wetting myself again sooner than later.  

• Like 2

What a fun weekend that was. Every night I went to bed diapered. If i woke up needing to pee I would just wet myself and in the morning I would release my morning pee before getting out of bed. The one night I woke up needing to pee, simply wet myself and went back to bed. When I woke up in the morning all I could smell was pee and I loved it. If i could I would wear diapers more often for lounging around the house and sleeping in bed at night. For me, wearing and wetting diapers combines elements of golden showers and naughty peeing while minimizing the mess. I love the feeling of releasing pee into a diaper as its like an explosion of warmth and it stays warm for a few minutes after you have peed. Im also able to pee freely and gives me the same level of satisfaction as I would get pissing against a wall or on a bedroom carpet. I still like doing those activities though. 

• Hot 2
On 10/18/2023 at 12:30 PM, epdreamgirl said:

I occassionally do!! I am actually wearing one right now

Nice! what do you like best about wearing diapers? for me I like the act of peeing into a diaper and staying in a wet diaper and the smell. I like waking up in the morning with a wet diaper and the strong smell of stale pee. 

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, pottypants said:

I love wearing diapers when I'm working from home or on weekends so I can release my (very big🤭) morning pee in it without having to wake up.

Sometimes I even wake up in the night, pee and go back to sleep 🙂

no better feeling than letting it out when youre laying down in bed, so warm and comforting. Laying down and sitting down are my favourite positions to pee in my diapers. 

• Agree 2
23 hours ago, pottypants said:

I also love peeing in diapers (or pants) standing up.

It hiss a lot when I do it.

yes I love hearing a loud hiss when wetting a diaper. How many pees do you do before you change? I usually do two since thats all the diapers I wear can old. I would love to try actual abdl diapers that can hold more than two full bladder pees and max them out.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...